“best breakfast on the island.. hands down”
Review of Bob's Bunz

Bob's Bunz
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Islamorada
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: We invite you to visit BOB'S BUNZ ISLAMORADA RESTAURANT & BAKERY for a great BREAKFAST, LUNCH or PASTRY that will soon become as much a part of your Florida Keys experience as basking in the sun or relaxing under a palm tree!We feature over 100 items on our regular menu, as well as "Daily Specials". Satisfy your sweet tooth with one of our delectable Bakery treats. Choose from a wide variety of Fresh Baked Pastries: muffins, cookies, pies and of course our famous Cinnamon Bunz and Sticky Bunz... After all, they are the "BEST BUNZ IN TOWN"!
Reviewed October 15, 2011

I love this place everything we go visit my in laws we go here for breakfast. The thing is that the owner lives right next door to my in laws. But we love this place no matter what. they made our wedding cake and it was the talk of the wedding they also have the best homemade baked goods on the island. But there sticky buns are the best and we cant get enough of them they are amazing! all in all we love this place and the owner!

Reviewed October 8, 2011

My husband and I always make sure we get to eat here every time we visit Islamorada. The food is always good and the service too. Breakfast is my favorite. It is a nice relaxing atmosphere with plenty of booths and tables. You can eat out on the patio if it is cool enough. If you are looking for any kind of baked goods this is the place to go. As soon as you walk in the door the bakery case is right there.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

I was so excited about Bob's Buns but it didn't live up to the hype. At all. The buns were nothing special BUT I had an amazing mango turnover. I LOVED that I had fried fish for breakfast but beyond that, the breakfast was sub-par diner food.

Reviewed September 19, 2011

The place is famous for its cinnamon buns and they take pride in their baking. The diner is a bit of a bolt on and serves average food - not bad, not good, average. What entertained us most were all the signs with terrible puns on. So bad they were good if you know what I mean. And Bob should be congratulated for making a successful business out of something that is called Bob's Bunz. Bob, I salute you.

Reviewed September 4, 2011

After seeing all the great reviews on-line called and ordered a cake for my son's birthday. Though I called more than 48 hours in advance, was told I'd have to make do with something already made as there would not be time to fill a specific order (not a custom design, simply wanted to choose flavors). On the strength of the reviews here and the assurance as to freshness from the person who took my order, I went for it. "It" was a stale 8" cake that I was charged $48 for, payable in advance.
The day I picked up cake, also purchased a few of the cinnamon buns. Also stale, which was pathetic as I arrived within 15 minutes of store opening.
Beyond disappointed in the entire experience and feel like I was pegged as a visitor from out of town and ripped off. Will never go back and would not recommend to anyone.