“A boys only weekend”

Caribsea Sport Fishing Charters
Ranked #19 of 155 Tours in Islamorada
More attraction details
Owner description: The Caribsea is a 44ft sportfisher featuring a spacious deck and comfortable cockpit that can accommodate 1-6 anglers. The boat is fully equipped and ready to fish (rods, reels, & license provided). The experienced & professional crew of the Caribsea will create a charter custom suited for you! They will go through every means necessary to ensure that you and your party catch as many fish as possible (and target the species your looking for).
Naples, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“A boys only weekend”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Been on many charters from the Keys, but this guy, Capt Kenny is No 1 by far.
If you are lucky enough to book this guy, you will find not only a very very hard working skipper, extremely professional in his approach, and dedicated to hunting for BIG fish on behalf of his clients, but also an extremely hospitable host, friendly and approachable.

I would recommend this guy 110%

Visited March 2013

Naples, Florida
“Blarney's review”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

As a 27 year resident of Florida I fished a lot of times with captains and on my own,, but my fishing trip this last weekend with Capt. Kenny and his first mate Conan. was one of those great days. When you enjoy what you do it has a knock on effect what a wonderful time was had by all Tuna,Sailfish Dolphin and nice fat Tripple Tail hats off to you guys both of you know what you're doing
Eric

Visited August 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Our 25th Anniversary”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Going fishing with my fisherman husband was my anniversary gift to him. I have never liked fishing, but how I have changed my mind--we actually caught fish, big fish. How can Bill, Jan, Cheryl and Ed ever thank you for the time of our lives. Your tour was everything we had hoped it would be. Not only did we catch 19 fish between us, I have completely changed my mind about fishing. We recommend Kenny and his crew to anyone, at any level of experience from 0-10+. As we go back to Denver, we will be planning our next trip. We will not have to think beyond Caribsea Sport Fishing Charters. WE RECOMMEND THIS CHARTER WITHOUT HESITATION. Once again, thank you, thank you, thank you. We will see you next year. If we had 10 stars instead of five, that would be out rating.

Visited July 2013
San Carlos Park, Florida, United States
“First class Charter!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I've had the opportunity to fish with many Captains, but none like Capt. Kenny. Him and his crew work 110% to get you on the fish and non stop action is what you get. I've had 3 excellent trips where we were able to limit out on snapper, dolphin and tuna. The Caribsea is the only boat I fish while in the Keys, bar none!

Visited July 2013
“What a great time!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Went out with Kenny and Conan on June 30. I've been offshore fishing several times over the past 15 years. This was by far the best trip ever!

Kenny is a true professional. I had my kids with me for the first time on an offshore trip. He took care of them and gave them a lifetime memory. We caught dolphin and tuna on this trip. I can't begin to tell you how many we threw back. But we kept plenty. (Throw backs were under the legal limit for size so Kenny is also conscious of the regulations.).

Nobody will try harder and do everything possible to make your experience memorable. The boat is fantastic and comfortable. The gear is all excellent and in good working conditions. And the bathroom, well, for you needing the comforts of home, Kenny has made sure the facilities are sparkling clean!!!

Thanks, Kenny and Conan. We had a great time and look forward to the next Islamorada and Caribsea Charters adventure!!!

Visited June 2013