“Best Fishing Captain in the Keys”

Caribsea Sport Fishing Charters
Ranked #24 of 154 Tours in Islamorada
More attraction details
Owner description: The Caribsea is a 44ft sportfisher featuring a spacious deck and comfortable cockpit that can accommodate 1-6 anglers. The boat is fully equipped and ready to fish (rods, reels, & license provided). The experienced & professional crew of the Caribsea will create a charter custom suited for you! They will go through every means necessary to ensure that you and your party catch as many fish as possible (and target the species your looking for).
Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Fishing Captain in the Keys”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This was our 3rd trip out with Kenny and this time first mate Conan. I took my first charter with him about ten years ago from a Marina in Islamorada and the first person I was booked with I took one look at his boat and said I would pass, then Kenny had a late cancellation (bachelor party that couldnt get up) and we got lucky. One look at the boat and I was hooked no pun intended. It is a beautiful 44' Sport Fish custome built and designed by the Captain. It is incredibly clean and as most women would appreciate cleaned with bleach top to bottom. We have had three incredible trips first one we caught 2 trophy bull nose dolphins plus a bunch more. Second time caught sailfish (very exciting but they dont keep) and lots of grouper. Third time just on Monday tons of yellow tail snapper. He fillets everything for you and bags your catch which you can have cooked at local restaurants for a modest fee including the rest of your dinner. The only downside, do your excercises, my arm is still soar from catching so many fish. You wont be disappointed he gives you the 'Gucci Service". Hospitality at it's best.

Visited October 2012

Sun Valley, Idaho
“Wanna catch a reeeely big swordfish?”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We have caught big fish but never a swordfish. Captain Kenny new just what to do. A swordfish dance. Sure enough we hooked up a 353 pound swordfish, 1,700 feet down. Three plus hours later it was on the deck, all 11 feet of him. You want to have a great time on a great boat with a real professional and fun captain, then Captain Kenny and the Caribsea are for you.

Visited September 2012
Duluth, Minnesota
“Ultimate Fishing!!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Been fishing with Kenny since 1998. Always a great time. He's crazyeeer!!! about fishin' than I am, and that is saying a lot. Always knows what's happenin' out there. We've caught some huge fish. Sails, cobia, dolphin, swordies, amberjacks, grouper, snapper, wahoo, you name it we've been on it. He'll put you on them too. If you are a seasoned angler, or a beginner, you will not enjoy a better experience!! Keeps me coming back for more.........!!!!!

Visited March 2012
“You should fish with Kenny and Conan”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We had a group of 6 and Kenny and Conan were great. We caught nearly 20 fish on a slow day when other charters weren't catching anything. Everyone had a blast and we will eat well for the next 2 days.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“BEST DAY EVER”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have been on the Caribsea three times and every time has been great. Ken and Conan know just what it takes to have a great day and catch a boat load of fish. the boat is roomy and comfortable. Ken has an incredible abilty to locate the fish and Conan works hard keeping lines ready. I can't wait for my next trio with them.

Visited September 2012