“My place to eat”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

I eat here 4 days week and have never been disappointed . Great food and service. Ask for a Morgan salad is wonderful. Hope anyone that eats at the shrimp shack enjoys it as much as I do.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

but not by much. The service is slow and the food is over-fried standard fare. It was late in the afternoon and we were hungry so we took a shot. Sometimes we do good sometimes not, this time was "not".

1  Thank RCCSTT
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I tried each of the varieties of the shrimp but was not excited. I got cracked conch for dinner, but the portion was quite small compaired to that of the conch at the Conch House or Lazy Days and it was about the same cost. Overall, I probably won't go there again.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The first time here, the service and food was awesome! However, the dinner plates are $18 (low end) and doesn't even come with a salad. The portion was so small, my child was still starving. We spent almost $100 on family of four. However, the food was fantastic. We went back a 2nd time and waited nearly 20 mins, not one person came to us. There were four tables in the entire restaurant. The bartender didn't even say anything to us. Too much time was given for me to think about the prices I'd be paying, and I was dying of thirst. Probably won't go back, not worth the price.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Caught a sea trout and Shrimp Shack grilled it for us for lunch. They charge $10 a person to cook your fish, and give you a side. It was worth it. They grilled it to perfection. No sauce necessary.