“Very American”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Local and tasty? We had lunch here a d there were plenty of locals which I think is a good sign.. I had shrimp salad, huge and tasty, my husband has a miles basket which héroe rally enjoyes, bit americano dineresue

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I eat here as often as I can. I own my own restaurant and normally shy away from reviews. I am brutally honest, and I don't want to feel obligated to give a bad review if warranted. I just felt that Jill and Trinity deserve an honest review. I can tell you no restaurant is perfect, but it is how you handle your mistakes that gives you long term success. They make their customers feel at home and welcome, and on the rare occasion that something is amiss they FIX IT! You can't ask for anything more than that. The ribs are great, but you have to try the shrimp fritters and the shrimp and grits (WOW). This place is Mom approved, and believe me she is a picky pain in the butt! If you have any room left the strawberry shortcake is the bomb.

2  Thank Chad G
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here on many occasions and everything has always been found to be very fresh and delicious. Fresh seafood giving a great representation of what keys food should taste like. Shrimp chowder is fantastic , ribs are wonderful( I know it's a seafood place... But the ribs are great.). Definitely an excellent meal choice. Getting hungry writing this!! Oh good mojito too. Shrimp and mojitos. Come on perfect keys food.

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

I love the shrimp shack!!!!!!! I will always come and visit the shack and eat the best best shrimp in the keys they have to offer the food is the best and I find myself there atleast three times a month . Thanks shrimp shack

Reviewed November 5, 2012

All I can say is you need to try the "Shrimp and Grits"! Oh my goodness! A large portion of creamy goodness! And others on the trip with myself raved about many of the other dishes. Easy to get to, right on the main drag, friendly servers, don't miss out!