“The best”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We just got back from a fishing charter and we brought our fish to the shrimp shack and they did the best job it was the best I ever had

There are newer reviews for Islamorada Shrimp Shack

Reviewed August 2, 2012

My family and I went to the Shrimp Shack, Had a great time. The Shrimp and Grits meal was great. I had the coconut shrimp and enjoyed it. We liked the casual atmosphere for the family and the friendly service.

1  Thank Lisa D
Reviewed July 16, 2012

my husband had a fried shrimp, oysters, and fish basket that was terrible! The batter was heavy, the oil was stale, and the food was all overcooked. The hush puppies had a strong and strange taste.
I had bbq ribs that had hardly any meat on them and were fatty where there was meat! Only good thing was that the sauce was good and the glass of wine was cheap at $4.50!
Dingey, diner like atmosphere. Don't understand why anyone would go back here!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We stopped for a bite and it was great! Service was good, food was prepared quickly and it was very good.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Dennis at the Sunset Inn told us to go here. We went twice. Excellent food and good prices! Very good service too. A must on your list.