“Fine Keys Cuisine for Every Occasion”
Review of Chef Michael's

Chef Michael's
Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A warm, inviting dining room with colorful local art adorning the walls. Small, sleek bar serving fine wine and beer. Tropical veranda seating for a lovely alfreso dinner or Sunday brunch. Fresh Local fish and seafood, Prime steak, attentive, friendly service.
Florida
“Fine Keys Cuisine for Every Occasion”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We've been fans of Chef Michael's for years. Their food is out of this world! Chef is truly a culinary artist and his staff hits it out of the park every time with their recommendations and pairings of wine, appetizers, etc... Our most recent visit was to celebrate my 40th birthday and WOW I couldn't have been happier with the entire experience. Our waitress Shell made me feel so special! Chef came out to our table and escorted my son to the kitchen to assist with the dessert preparation, as he has taken a couple of Chef Michael's cooking classes. Thank you for making every occasion we celebrate with you a memorable one, and for making the most delicious food in town! I would highly recommend Chef Michael's to anyone who appreciates a fine meal in a comfortable atmosphere with good company. See you again soon.

Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Amazing 25th Anniversary Dinner!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My husband and I were in Islamorada a few weeks ago to celebrate our 25th anniversary. We arranged a special "tasting menu" dinner at Chef Michael's and I can honestly say that it was one of the best meals of my life. All the food was extremely fresh and perfectly made. the service was top notch, and we also loved the cozy atmosphere. The only negative I can think of is that the servings were so generous, we got full too fast! A big thank you to Chef Michael's for a wonderful evening!

1 Thank 0601sd
St. Albans, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chef Michaels is fantastic”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Went with the family in July 2014.
4 teenagers and myself and my wife.
couldn't reserve a table so the only place we could book was seats at the bar. i was a little worried that it might not be comfortable, however sitting at the bar was brilliant.
we had the banter from Dave who worked behind the counter and was really entertaining and pointed us in the right direction for food and drink choices.
it was the best meal we had in the Keys. we liked it so much that we went back for Sunday brunch the next morning. this was also excellent.
definate a must visit.

1 Thank Naughton1968
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Very knowledgeable, polite and helpful staff and excellent food. Seafood pasta was excellent - portions are large so don't have a starter!! Carrot cake was tasty and moist but, once again, a large portion so we shared one between four of us. Would definitely come back

1 Thank theoCardiff
Fairhope
“Great Food and Service!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Fresh and delish! Presentation was great as well as s
the service. While staying at Cheeka Lodge it is must .....so convenient.

3 Thank Bill S