“Breakfast Buffet”
Review of Shula's 2 - CLOSED

Shula's 2
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located conveniently at the Postcard Inn at Holiday Isle, Shula's 2 is the premier restaurant for all types of dining in the Keys.Shula's 2 is a transition from a sports bar to casual dining with a more upscale menu. With Shula's 2 we offer Certified Angus Beef® SHULA CUT® Filet Mignon, New York Strip, and Ribeye (The "Cowboy") steaks from our Steak Houses in smaller portions, newly introduced Certified Angus Beef® cuts, such as the spice rubbed strip steak, and the Certified Angus Beef® SHULA BURGER® brand as a standard for all burgers. Newer, more popular salads and fresh seafood address all taste buds, such as our popular Seared Ahi Tuna Salad. Appetizers and sides are simple, yet complimentary to the menu items and served in large portion. Sweet potato fries, onion rings, enormous jumbo baked potatoes and the fresh asparagus are some of our most popular sides.Restaurant look and design strategy consists of some memorabilia and pictures celebrating local sports heroes and celebrities, including a 72 Miami Dolphin jersey and helmet. Also central to atmosphere are high-end flat panel screened TVs, dark woods and frames with spotlights, and pigskin walls. The bar becomes a place of socializing with wine and martinis for both business type groups or individuals looking for a warm atmosphere or a place to be seen. For private dining, there is great variety and flexibility with the menu items.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The price is $13.00 per person for the buffet and has your standard array of food. Service was good.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The food was nice but it took incredibly too long and they were unprepared for dinner lacking much of their normal diner foods, including their cole slaw and new york strip. the service was incredibly bad, the wait staff got much of our order wrong and spoke very bad english.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Burger was completely raw, service was horrible, and place was a ghost town at 7 at night, that should explain a lot.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Food was not tasty at all and the service was lacking. Keep driving south and look for a different place to stop and eat.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We arrived and were seated by the meet and great lady then completely forgotten for 10 minutes until one of the waitresses breezed over saying everything ok guys to which we said NO. She quickly disappeared then brought menus. We said we would like a pre dinner drink and gave our orders for theses plus the food. Another few minutes went by until she came back with water saying she'd get right back with the drinks. Another good ten minutes passed and then, like we expected, both the meals and drinks arrived together. I had ordered the tuna steak and the waitress gave me the option of having it pink, medium or well done. I opted for medium but when I bit into it I discovered it was rare and cold. Another waitress came over asking if everything was ok with the meal and when I explained about my meal she said ok do you want me to have them put it in the microwave to heat it up to which I replied no thanks, I'd like a fresh meal cooked the way I requested in the first place. This came about ten minutes later and was actually delicious but my wife had almost finished her meal by then. Overall not a very satisfactory experience and they didn't seem too bothered that our evening had been spoiled.