“Family Fun”

Dog House Fishing Charters
Reviewed November 26, 2012

On our Thanksgiving holiday, we decided to visit the keys. We never dreamed it possible but inquired about taking our 16 month old baby out to fish with us for a day. To our surprise, it was very easy. The captain and his first mate were amazing. The boat was beautiful and I fell 100% safe with the baby. My husband and I took turns watching him inside. He had all the pleasures of home: couch, TV, movies, radio, etc. I brought a few of his favorite toys but they were hardly needed. He enjoyed most of the day sitting outside on my lap and pointing at birds as they flew by and watching the bait fish swim.

We also had the perfect fishing day. My husband and I took turns catching 3 huge sailfish. Please see our family picture with mate! We saw over 20 sailfish that day and had a great family experience. I highly recommend this boat and team (Chris and Nick) to anyone who wants to expose their children to fishing at a young age or anyone who wants to get out and catch huge fish!

We are already talking about our next trip!

1  Thank Kimi R

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Great charter. I caught a 50 lb wahoo on a windy wavy day. These guys work super hard to get you on fish. The boat is really nice and comfortable.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

This is our second trip with Dog House Charters! Our whole vacation was based on our fishing trip and we have not been disappointed either last year or this year. We got on the fish and had a great time. They are both very knowledgeable and are in it to ensure you come back with fish. We will definitely book with them again for next year.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

If you want to catch fish you will charter this boat! Captain Chris and Nick are the best!!! You won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed May 5, 2012

We went out for 2 full day trips with Dog House Fishing Charters. Both days were excellent. Great start with finding bait fish and then going out to catch various fish. We caught Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Snapper, Mackerel and even a beautiful blue Parrot Fish! Captain Chris and Nick were really great. Our 6 year old son was with us and they made it fun for him - he even caught the first fish! Thank you Dog House for the great trip. We'll see you next year!