“terrible horrible rude incompetent not trustworthy”

Seamonkey's Scuba Diving
Ranked #33 of 154 Tours in Islamorada
Denver, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“terrible horrible rude incompetent not trustworthy”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I am a registered nurse in pulmonology with 20 years of experience. When I called to reserves divespot for myself, he 1st said sure, call me to confirm, but then said it wasn't available. I then asked if my husband with a broken wrist could come on the boat as a watcher, and my 13 year old son could snorkel. He said he would save our family 3 spots, but when I called to confirm, he most rudely whined about how long HIS day was, snorkeling diving, and jet skiing! He also said he had gone ahead and taken reservations for five from new York, and told me...well, i'm a business man what would YOU do?
Well, sir I'm telling you what I would do is put on my big boy pants and do the right thing, stop whining about running your business instead of having to .....I don't know, like
SAVE PEOPLE'S LIVES EVERY DAY, and stop your fake ads which state you are the best anything but a TOTAL COMPLETE WASHED UP JERK.

Visited December 2013
8 Thank Gretchen s

Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“2nd Time Even Better!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Great small Dive shop. Great for new and newer divers. 6 Pack boat took us out several times with just 2 of us - try to get the big guys to do that! Did 3 2-tank dives and a one tank night dive and saw lots of cool stuff at numerous sites. Turtles. Multiple rays. 3 different kinds of eels. Fabulous Corals at the Secret Garden. Lots of Nurse Sharks. Too much to even cover here. Also rented kayak for trip to Indian Key another day. Great stay at the Hampton too.

Visited October 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“Best dive operation!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We just finished two days of diving with these folks and could not be happier! I'm a new diver, and my husband has much more diving experience. They were awesome in every step of the way. Colleen was a great divemaster and made sure we had the best dives. Never rushed, never hurried and went out of her way to find us fun things to see. Jim, the Captain, was great, very polite, knowledgable and has been a Captain in the keys for years. They are very safe, and the boat is clean. I won't use anyone else, and I have been with others in the Keys before. Small boat, six max and professionally run. Can't wait to plan my next trip!

Visited September 2013
Satellite Beach, Florida, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great place and friendliest staff”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This place is tucked away behind the Hampton Inn by mile marker #80 - you have to go looking for it but it is worth the search. Colleen and Bill will take care of you and make sure yu have a great experience.

Visited September 2013
Loretto, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“First time snorkeling... had a blast!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My 15 year-old daughter and I booked a last minutes vacation to the keys for a few days last week. I used my Hampton points and stayed at the hotel on Islamorada. I am not a water guy, but my daughter is, so I booked an afternoon snorkel trip at the Sea Monkeys shop on the hotel property... GREAT choice. The dive shop people went out of their way to explain everything we should know, and the captain was very patient with us as newbies.

I swim like a stone, so I was planning on being on the boat most of the time.. wrong. We skimmed out to a nearby reef and the other guests went right in, along with my daughter. I took my time and (haha) the captain asked if I wanted a water noodle... after seeing one of the experienced guests take one, I felt less embarassed and tried it.

Crystal clear water, a reef so shallow you had to watch your knees on the coral.. I was the last one back in the boat. My daughter loves sea turtles, and we actually saw TWO green turtles, she even touched the small one. Time of her life and I was there to get it on camera.

Thanks Sea Monkeys. I hope business booms for you.

Visited July 2013