Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Couldn't ask for more.

Four of us had the awesome opportunity to Parasail with a great crew. Will and Christine before... read more

Reviewed yesterday
J3101ZZhowardb
Best adventure

My family of 5 from NC booked our very first parasailing adventure and we were not disappointed... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
claudetter249

1,159 results
All reviews sunset cruise snorkeling trip alligator reef fish captain and crew cheeca rocks great sunset great trip water sports jet ski a lot of fun super fun sea life awesome experience boat ride top notch these guys
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed October 19, 2018

The skipper (I THINK that is what they are called...lol), Eamon, was fantastic. The girl that was on staff was great too. Nice sunset on a clear night. :)

1  Thank chigirl9976
Reviewed October 19, 2018

We had a group of about 30 on a snorkel trip. Friends, family, kids, grandparents. It was rough and there was no visibility. They called me a day in advance to let me know our options (refund or go to a different location to swim, etc.). They took us out to snorkel just to try and we couldn't see anything so we wound up heading to the bay side for swimming, cocktails and fun. Both the captain and the first mate were awesome. Great attitudes and willing to do whatever to keep us happy. It was an awesome trip. Who can complain about a beautiful boat ride in the Florida Keys?! They even let us stay out longer than scheduled since we didn't get to snorkel. We will definitely be doing this again. We ALWAYS have a great time and experience at Robbie's.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

The coral reef was amazing! The crew was always asking if we were good. They explained every detail about the trip to us. I will come back!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank alwayslen88
Reviewed October 13, 2018

My husband and I enjoyed a great two-hour plus sunset cruise on a catamaran for our wedding anniversary. There were only twelve of us on the cruise, including the crew, but this is part of what made it nice. We saw many dolphins on our cruise. The sunset was breath-taking! The two crew members were wonderful. They answered all our questions. They offered us drinks on board as well. We strongly recommend this sunset cruise.

Reviewed October 11, 2018

The captain was awesome and friendly, I wish I could remember his name. We rented out sunset cruise for my team members to get a load off work and enjoy themselves and they just did everything right. They let us jump in the water and snorkel a bit and we got to do the sunset. My team had a lot of fun! I think we will use them annually for our trips now. Thank you for a fun and great night!

Date of experience: September 2018