Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Parasailing

My girlfriend and I had a great time para sailing. The staff and crew were both courteous and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Superbirdman
via mobile
Fun Sunset Cruise

Went on a sunset cruise with Sundance and it was great. Luke and Brandon were great hosts and made... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Buzz K
Viera, Florida
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Islamorada
from $193.85
More Info
from $357.95
More Info
All reviews sunset cruise snorkeling trip hawks cay resort alligator reef fish great snorkeling cheeca rocks captain and crew jet ski recommend this trip great trip water sports a lot of fun awesome experience sea life boat ride these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2018

the staff and crew were awesome ,very knowledgeable and very helpful looking forward to another trip in the future

Reviewed October 9, 2018

So I will start this by the boat staff tried their best to make a horrible experience better. So we get to the check in. They tell us that that waters have been choppy today, but they should be just fine for the snorkel trip. If the waters were to choppy they would take use to the Bay side where the waters would be calmer. Both of us are strong swimmers so no worries there. So on the way out to the reef I pointed out the lighthouse, that is when we were informed we were not going to the lighthouse which is where I believed we were going. And the only reason I chose to take this tour. We then arrived at Chica Rocks. Which is suppose to be another great spot so its all good. The waters were choppy but nothing bad for good swimmers. We hop in the water and the visibility is almost zero. You couldn't see your arm our in front of you. The staff informs up that we will head to the bay side to the sandbar. They opened up some free soda and beer, and we head to the sand bar. Now when someone says a sandbar I would think a nice area where you can snorkel and at least see some fish. NO!!! Horrible cloudy water with nothing but sea grass. I believe we saw maybe 4 fish. I say maybe because I believe it was the same fish multiple times. The only thing that made me not go back demanding a refund is that we did get to see some dolphins, and the captain made sure we had a good look/experience with them. In short we spent a few hour on a boat, maybe 20mins max in the water. If this company even suggest you will go to the sand bar. Just cancel while you can. I cant figure out why you would have even taken us out there. The should have known before we ever left the dock that the visibility was 0. Id highly recommend just booking with a different company. That way you dont spend $80+ to get in murky lake quality water.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2018

We brought a group of 18 (high school marine biology students and chaperones) out on a snorkeling trip on Blue with Captain Aman and first mate Sarah. We headed out to the Donut and Garden Reef since it was too rough to head out to Alligator Reef. It was pretty rough water 3'-4'), but Blue handled it beautifully, and no one got seasick. Even though the water was rough, and vis was fair, Aman and Sarah did everything they could to get us to some locations that had the best possible visibility and seas. Overall, we had an excellent experience with our trip and can't wait to return! Several of our chaperones want to plan their own trips down to go out with you again! :)

1  Thank Erin C
Reviewed October 9, 2018

We headed out with a group of nearly 30. We were in town from Michigan for a wedding and had a wonderful morning. The crew was amazing, very accommodating and went the extra mile to make sure everyone enjoyed their trip. The ride back to dock even included a bunch of dolphin in our wake. We had a great time!! Thank you for making it such a great experience.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2018

After snorkeling around our resort, my wife and I decided to book a snorkeling trip. We were blown away by the amount and variety of fish we saw (even sea turtles and rays). All of this was made possible by captain Aman and his mate Luke. They were fantastic, ensuring everyone had a memorable experience. It was like being on a boat with a group of friends. Don’t hesitate to book this trip, it’s Great