We booked this stay through a third party travel service and got a great deal. Well.. you get what you pay for -is the lesson learned. It was a great location but the rooms we stayed in needed to be refreshed. Our resurfaced tub was peeling, and the kleenex box kept falling out of the wall. My pet peeve though, of any hotel room- and was the case here, there was no fan in the bathroom. Why??? It seems like it should be a basic necessity. On the good side we were there to do all the outside stuff and for that it was perfect- just a place to sleep. The dive shop was excellent and it was close to other great restaurants and "1a1" jet ski tours which was totally off the hook. All in all a good place for college kids, people looking to save some money or people not looking for a luxury resort. Definitely do not pay hotel rate- was more than double what I paid through third party.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Florida Keys favorite beloved by beach-lovers and boaters, the oceanfront Postcard Inn Beach Resort and Marina (or PCI for short) in Islamorada is located minutes from Key Largo and a short drive from Fort Lauderdale/Miami and Key West. This iconic resort blends the retro, throwback atmosphere of a nostalgic American beach vacation with modern amenities like WiFi, iPod docks and flat-screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isle Resorts And Marina
- Holiday Isle Resorts & Marina Hotel Islamorada
- Holiday Isle Hotel Islamorada
- Holiday Isle Islamorada