My mom and I stayed here for two nights in March. First impressions, we both loved it. They have done a great job refurbishing the hotel. We had an ocean side room and it was cool enough at night to sleep with the doorwall open. The beds were comfortable. They have a very nice small beachfront with all the water toys available and lovely little pool. We went snorkeling and only had to walk to the on site marina. Now.....for the things they still need to improve.....the bathroom tub was old, but we really didn't care much because the shower was nice. The fire alarm went off before 8am on Friday morning, and they seemed to have a little difficulty getting it to stay off intermittently for about an hour....things happen, and at least we know it works. The elevator only worked on Thursday.....after that it was stairs only, we were on the forth floor. We are both healthy and in reasonably good shape, but with the humidity my mom had some trouble with the last flight...and we still needed to get all the luggage down to the car on the last day! Housekeeping did not tend to all of the details when they cleaned our room, they didn't make my bed or leave new soap....but they did sweep and leave new towels. The room was nice overall, but the ropes that make up the headboard had an odor....don't know if it was the glue or the rope itself, either way, not a nice smell. The bathroom did not have an electrical outlet, so for the ladies, a little challenge to do your hair.....and the lighting in the bathroom was poor. One last thing, in the morning I drink coffee, which they had in both the room and lobby....but mom likes tea, and they only had it in the Raw Bar, which didn't open till after 7:30, and I don't know that it would have been complimentary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Florida Keys favorite beloved by beach-lovers and boaters, the oceanfront Postcard Inn Beach Resort and Marina (or PCI for short) in Islamorada is located minutes from Key Largo and a short drive from Fort Lauderdale/Miami and Key West. This iconic resort blends the retro, throwback atmosphere of a nostalgic American beach vacation with modern amenities like WiFi, iPod docks and flat-screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isle Resorts And Marina
- Holiday Isle Resorts & Marina Hotel Islamorada
- Holiday Isle Hotel Islamorada
- Holiday Isle Islamorada