First 4 nights here were fine. Room is what you pay for, nothing more. Lots of things to do right on site of hotel, watersports (2 hr island tour on jet ski, super fun), restaurants and bars. If you are looking for a quiet place to sit and relax, not exactly the place you are looking for. We stayed in a room in the building adjacent to the tiki bar and on Friday night this was miserable. We had to get up early the next morning and were unable to sleep due to loud music playing at tiki bar until 1 am or later. All the other nights of the week were not as bad because it only lasted till 9 or 10 pm. I can not say I would come stay here again. If I did I would request to be far from the tiki bar if you are staying over the weekend! The one thing I did like was that the beds were pretty comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Florida Keys favorite beloved by beach-lovers and boaters, the oceanfront Postcard Inn Beach Resort and Marina (or PCI for short) in Islamorada is located minutes from Key Largo and a short drive from Fort Lauderdale/Miami and Key West. This iconic resort blends the retro, throwback atmosphere of a nostalgic American beach vacation with modern amenities like WiFi, iPod docks and flat-screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isle Resorts And Marina
- Holiday Isle Resorts & Marina Hotel Islamorada
- Holiday Isle Hotel Islamorada
- Holiday Isle Islamorada