Spent a few days here on a recent trip to the Keys. Wanted to see what it looked like after spending a lot of time there in the 80's and 90's. While the renovations have improved the rooms, there are locations of the resort where it seems they skimped on renovations. For the price rooms should at least have a micro/fridge combo. Bedding is adequate and not comparable to midlevel hotels I normally frequent for business trips. A/C units cycle on and off frequently and are noisy. Restaurants are grossly overpriced and nothing more than pub fare. Building locks do not work at all (so much for security). For a resort setting there are really no activities to speak of. Icemaker in our building was undersized (and therefore always empty). Worst of all, the service from the staff is cold at best. They have lost the local friendliness they Keys has been know for for years. Sadly, we won't return. We will drive further south and find a more Keys-like atmosphere in Key West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Florida Keys favorite beloved by beach-lovers and boaters, the oceanfront Postcard Inn Beach Resort and Marina (or PCI for short) in Islamorada is located minutes from Key Largo and a short drive from Fort Lauderdale/Miami and Key West. This iconic resort blends the retro, throwback atmosphere of a nostalgic American beach vacation with modern amenities like WiFi, iPod docks and flat-screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isle Resorts And Marina
- Holiday Isle Resorts & Marina Hotel Islamorada
- Holiday Isle Hotel Islamorada
- Holiday Isle Islamorada