The remodeled building (a simply white paint job and wall paper, including the bathrooms) do not include refrigerators and microwaves. The bathtubs and showers are the same ones. Our shower was very hard to open - we had to call maintenance to open the shower for us. While pulling the shower to open, the entire wall (laminate cover) was coming forward with the shower plumbing. DO NOT stay in the old unremodeled building (El Capitan), since they are like going back in time (similars to the 70's) and the furnishing are in poor condition. We attempted to change to that building because it had refrigerator and microwave but was a mistake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Florida Keys favorite beloved by beach-lovers and boaters, the oceanfront Postcard Inn Beach Resort and Marina (or PCI for short) in Islamorada is located minutes from Key Largo and a short drive from Fort Lauderdale/Miami and Key West. This iconic resort blends the retro, throwback atmosphere of a nostalgic American beach vacation with modern amenities like WiFi, iPod docks and flat-screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isle Resorts & Marina Hotel Islamorada
- Holiday Isle Resorts And Marina
- Holiday Isle Hotel Islamorada
- Holiday Isle Islamorada