“So much fun!”

Bud n' Mary's Sportfishing Marina
Ranked #20 of 161 Tours in Islamorada
More attraction details
Owner description: Bud n' Mary's Fishing Marina is a historic fishing marina located in Islamorada, FL, the sportfishing capital of the world! We offer offshore, inshore, and party boat fishing. We also have boat rentals, lodging, diving, snorkeling, and a deli on site! Come see why Bud n' Mary's has been a florida keys fishing tradition since 1944!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 27, 2013

My first time fishing. Had a great time. Ken was fun, professional and absolutely determined to make our trip a success.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Capt. Ted is a backcountry guide but is versatile in that he'll take you to the patch reefs if the conditions are suitable and will also make the run to Flamingo which is deep in the Backcountry and a worthwhile trip from Islamorada. His boat is very clean and equipment in order plus he's a congenial person to talk to. Often times, i see many of the skiffs did not depart for the day,but capt. Ted is out as he is a popular guide. Been going to Bud N mary's since i was 5, and it is a fishing marina not a country club!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I just came home from my 63rd, 64th, and 65th fishing trip with Mike Bassett now out of Bud and Mary's. Over the 10 years I have been fishing with Mike he has always worked hard to find fish, let me make mistakes with only a little laughter, and been one of those things I look forward to every year. We have had some good days, some great days, and many a memorable battle with everything from Pin Fish to my most recent 40 lb King Mackeral on light tackle. Mike is always ready, takes me out even when he says it is freezing (Florida is never that cold), and finds new places to try. He is a friend, part of the family, and a great guide. You could not do better.

2  Thank Lonnie D
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went out for a full day of fishing. Captain John took us out and found the fish. We caught tuna, mutton snapper, yellow tail snapper, king mackerel, etc. It was a great day and we all caught a bunch of fish. Would definitely book with him again.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I recently took my wife and two friends to Islamorada for Birthday fishing trip aboard the Gone Fishing V. As a hospitality professional, I can truly tell you these guys are awesome, from the moment we met them, to our last handshake goodbye, the trip was flawless. We caught fish, both captain and mate "Brooks" were very knowledgeable and helpful as well as a little entertaining.... I would highly recommend this boat and crew to anyone fishing the Florida Keys

2  Thank Captain JT Smith