“Great experience!”

Gold Reserve Charters
Ranked #50 of 161 Tours in Islamorada
More attraction details
Owner description: Gold Reserve Charters Capt. Kevin Brown. I have been fishing the Florida Keys for over 20 years. I offer many different kinds of fishing. And will custom taller a fishing trip to your likings. I have a very nice 41 foot custom built sport fish for offshore fishing. Also I offer affordable evening family shark and tarpon trips. I also have an 18 foot Hewes flats boat to take you into the backcountry and everglades.
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Wonderful trip with Captain Kevin & Mike; kids 12, 14, & 16 had an amazing time along with amazing fishing! Highly recommend- I'm a native Floridian, & best charter we've ever had(and next time in the keys plan on an entire day out!).

2  Thank Christina H
There are newer reviews for Gold Reserve Charters

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Tough day of fishing but Capt. Brown and Mike put us on the fish. Highly suggest using them if your looking in Islamorada

Reviewed July 21, 2014

My children and I had never before been offshore fishing until we chartered with Gold Reserve, so you can understand our apprehension. To say the least, we were not disappointed. Captain Kevin and first mate Mike introduced themselves before boarding and I reiterated what we wanted to fish per our phone conversation in March. He explained we will be going 20 miles out to catch mahi's, to remain patient and we will catch them. Once we were over our first school, Mike had the rod's prepped and ready for us. As we each pulled one in, Mike unhooked our catch and handed us another baited rod. All the while, Captain is giving orders from his perch. Talk about a symphony! It was magically as we caught mahi after mahi while watching and listening to both Kevin and Mike work in unison. Working with computers, I know efficiency and this was wonderful. We understood we were the guest aboard his boat and when we did something against ship rules, they let us know. That's how you learn. I had no problem with it and we learned a lot and eventually were allowed to lend a hand on deck and reel and unreel the rigs. My son caught a 40 pound slammer and my daughter a 20 pdr. Not bad! All totaled, we caught 25 mahi's. Our expectations were exceeded: we learned a lot, caught more than anticipated and had fun all the while. Thank you Captain Kevin and First Mate Mike! We'll be back.
Kyle, Nick and Sky.

2  Thank Kman1957
Reviewed May 30, 2014

If you are going to Islamorada to charter a fishing boat, I highly recommend Captain Kevin Brown and Gold Reserve Charters! His experience and equipment will have you catching fish all day! He will do everything to make sure you get the fish you want to catch and make the most of your trip! You cannot go wrong with this charter!

1  Thank RoseAnn B
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Had a great time with friends fishing for tuna and Mahi. We all caught fish including two dolphin over 25 pounds. The captain and mate gave great tips and cleaned the fish for us upon docking. Would definitely return.

1  Thank acostajorge44