“Captain John and the Suzanne Too..Fantastic day of fishing!”

Reel Crackers Outfitters
More attraction details
Owner description: Off Shore and Reef fishing at its best in the beautiful Florida Keys with Capt. John Taskowitz aboard the 31' Suzanne Too, a custom built sports fishing boat with 12' beam, powered by Cummins twin diesel engines, with the latest fishing electronics - a swift and comfortable boat, ready to get you to the fish fast and give you more fishing time.Capt. John has fished for many years out of Barnegat Light, NJ and has won recognition both in the northeast and the Florida Keys.Located at the beautifully renovated Postcard Inn at Holiday Isle, Mile Marker 84 in Islamorada. Call for special discounts and information about the room rates available under a Fisherman's Package.Capt. John loves to fish and welcomes both novice and experienced anglers. Visit our web site for lots of photos, comments and insights. Tight lines, calm seas and sunshine always! Capt. John, Suzanne and crew
“Captain John and the Suzanne Too..Fantastic day of fishing!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Went fishing with my 2 sons ages 13 and 12 with Captain John on the Suzanne Too and had a wonderful day. The Captain and John, his crewman worked tirelessly to ensure that we not only had a successful trip but a fun day as well. They worked well as a team in locating the fish and when they found them we stayed on them all day. Mahi Mahi was targeted and we filled the cooler with them. My sons and I were treated professionally by the Captain and Mate and were made to feel welcome from the moment we stepped onboard..and when the trip ended we felt like we had made some new friends. Islamorada is a fishermans paradise and when I return I will be sure to book an offshore trip with Captain John on the Suzanne Too. Thanks so much to the Captain and crew for making this a "dream" fishing trip for my sons and I.

Visited July 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome as usual!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

As a little girl growing up in the Keys, my parents took me fishing with Captain John many times. I moved away a few years ago and missed it terribly. In July 2013 my fiancé and I had a trip planned for the Keys and wanted to go offshore fishing. Captain John and the Suzanne Too were the first thing I thought of since I had so many good memories from my childhood. This trip was no different. We did not have very good conditions that day, (it was sporty to say the least), however we did very well. John took us all over the place looking for birds that were on fish. We caught several dolphin, a few of them gaffer size. We also caught a few nice size Blackfin Tuna! Yum! From what we saw when we return to the marina, we did the best that day by far! No matter what you're looking to catch, John will put you on the fish. All while entertaining you with his jokes and awesome sense of humor. He'll make sure you have a fun time!

Visited July 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome fishing and Capt. John is the best !!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My two kids and I split a charter and went for a full day fishing with Capt. John. As soon as we cleared the marina Capt. John found a school of nice size dolphin fish. The whole trip we alternated between catching primarily tuna and dolphin. Capt. John and his mate worked very well together and our cooler was full by the end of the day. Capt. John also has some entertaining jokes. We'll definitely do this again !!!

Visited June 2013
New Jersey
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“It's always a good time when you catch fish!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great trip with Capt John and Travis. 1/2 day charter brought in some Blackfin Tuna, Kingfish and a small shark. Mate Travis was a funny guy -kept the trip lively

Visited February 2013
TravelDiva7777, Manager at Reel Crackers Outfitters, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for fishing with us....we love to fish and give you a good day out on the water ! See you next time...Sunshine, Warmth and Calm seas...Capt. John and crew :)
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great fishing experience, Excellent Captain and Crew”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

If your ever in Islamorada and want the fishing experience of a life time, stop by the Post Card Inn's charter fleet and book a trip with the Suzanne Too, with Captain John. His knowledge of the local fishery, fishing skills, personality are excellent. He caters to the novice as well as the experience angler. He is a lot of fun, seasoned veteran and knows how to make the most of any day you book with him. My wife and I totally enjoyed our time on our charters with him and I would highly recommend him and his boat.
PS If you don't know where to stay, need to make arraignments, his wife (Suzanne) is a travel agent and always has done an excellent job for us, helping to book accommodations.
Jasper & Deb Hopefully we will be out fishing with him in June for Mahi mahi.

Visited December 2012