“Worth every penny.”

Miss Islamorada Charter Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Only islamorada fishing charter party boat that offers a full day 9:30 am to 4:30 pm EVERYDAY! Low price including tackle, bait, and license. All you need is food and drink. Departs daily from Bud n' Mary's Fishing Marina!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Capt. Ben put us on the fish!! He and his mates love what they do and in turn give you a wonderful fishing experience. Rain and shine they catered to all of us, brought home 17 keepers! We had a blast and will be coming back soon.

1  Thank Mike-n-Amanda

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I was on the Miss Islamorada this Sunday and had a great time. The fishing was great, the crew was very attentive. I have been on this boat before and had a terrible time. Caught over 30 fish, that’s good but when we got to the dock and tired to retrieve my fish only got half of them. The crew had plenty of fish, even if they did not wet a line. Not this time, every fish I caught I got at the end of the day. Captain Walt was very knowledgeable, and ran a great trip. The boat was well stocked with bait, the gear was adequate, and the mates were great! John and Andrew were their every time I pulled out a fish. I got every fish I caught. When the person next to me caught a fish that took a while to bring in the crew said let's keep fishing to make up the time. I will be back! But only when this crew is on the boat!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Had a great time, lots of yellowtails, mangrove, mutton snapper, grouper, trigger fish. Thanks Capt. Walt, you got us some great spots, and very helpfully. Can't wait to go back to the keys.

1  Thank Manny O
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Had a great time and caught a lot of fish. Captain Ben Loy and Trent his mate were great.
They were always making sure everyone was catching fish and having a good time.
Captain Ben and Trent were very good with kids and people who never fished before.
I recommend them to anyone who loves fishing and never been to the Keys.
Also, if you needed anything from the Marina everyone is helpful.
Bill took care of me at the marina and he was great.

1  Thank Juan M
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Had a great time ,the captain made sure everybody was catching fish ,the deck hand were excellent ,always checking on people

1  Thank Texas12345