“Great fishing, beautiful area, and took great care of my son, too!”

Florida Keys Fishing Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Our mission is to make sure you have a wonderful time , fishing , birding or experiencing the fabulous Florida Keys and Everglades National Park by water!!! We customize your private fishing charters and can target tarpon, shark ,permit, snapper, trout, ladyfish, snook, redfish, pompano, bonefish, cobia and a whole host of other species. The Florida Keys and Everglades National Park can be nothing short of incredible! The winter migration brings a whole host of water fowl and raptors alike. We have also spared no expense on our customized comfortable vessel, fishing tackle, and binoculars for our eco tours and bird watching. You will love the underwater lights for night time tarpon and shark fishing. Looking forward to welcoming you and your family aboard. Regards, Captain Chuck Kitto
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 5, 2012

My 11 year old son and I just fished with Capt Chuck on his brand new boat (sweet ride and well set up). We did a 4-8pm charter, targeting a combo of snapper, jacks, etc, and also tarpon.

The sites were awesome as we cruised around, and as the fishing started slow (at least for the bigger fish - we had fun with small ones throughout), we moved around a bit and saw several different locations. In the end, Chuck managed to get my son into a bonnet head shark, and he kept us out a bit late to make sure I was able to get a tarpon, checking a big one off my bucket list in the process!

Chuck was professional, helpful, and engaging throughout the trip. Most importantly, he was great with my son. He helped him, but also encouraged him to do things on his own, including holding the shark for a great photo.

I'd highly recommend fishing with Chuck!

1  Thank Cape_Joe
offislands, Owner at Florida Keys Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

I just wanted to say thank you very much for your wonderful review. Great for me to get feedback of what people appreciate. I really enjoyed fishing with you both, just a pleasure . Hope to see you next time your in the keys. I'd love to see that shot of your "sons shark".
Kind Regards
Capt. Chuck

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Captain Chick took me and a friend out on January 6, 2012 and we managed a rare feat - two west coast slams (trout red and snook). It was a beautiful day weather wise but the fish weren't cooperating early but Captain Chuck was diligent and worked it hard all day and managed to get us on the fish later in the day. And then we finished the day strong - the last hour Chuck put us on a honey hole and it was nonstop hookup after hookup for an hour. All in all a great day fishing with one of the most hardworking and personable captains in the Keys. Thanks Chuck for a memorable day fishing.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

Best fishing trip ever. There's so much to see in the Keys and this was the perfect way to do it. We're hooked on flats fishing!

snipercharters, Owner at Florida Keys Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2012

I'm stoked I was able to switch you and crew from the deep blue! to the calmer flats fishing of the keys .wonderful to meet you both, thanks again for sending your business partner to fish with me over the Christmas holidays.We had a great time. Warmest regards Captain Chuck

Reviewed December 12, 2011

I can't say enough about our trip with Capt. Chuck to do some back country fishing!!! My 15 year old son just won't quit talking about the experience and we are already locking down a week for our trip next year. One thing we would definitely change...4 hours isn't enough time when your catching fish constantly and having so much fun...it FLEW by!!!

Thanks again Capt. Chuck...see you next December!!!!

snipercharters, Owner at Florida Keys Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2011

Pleasure meeting you folks! That was a great day of fishing! nice job on the redfish and snook. <stonefishinc@yahoo.com>, Happy holidays & Best wishes Captain Chuck

Reviewed December 7, 2011

I just can't say enough about my fishing experience. I never had thought this trip for my husband would be so fun. I love fishing and was very excited to go with a "professional". My husband is an amazing fisherman and between Capt Chuck and him the fish where on all day. My husband even taught Chuck some new knots and after a few missed attempts on the cast net by Chuck my husband was able to get those crafty mullet.
All in all it was worth every penny and besides a great day of fishing we made a new friend. Can't wait till our next charter.
Thanks again Capt Chuck!!.......Sincerely Jessica