“Hard working captain and mate”

Captain Easy Private Fishing Charters
Ranked #16 of 160 Tours in Islamorada
More attraction details
Owner description: The Captain Easy offers offshore and reef fishing charters in the beautiful waters of the florida keys. My name is Captain Bruce Andersen and my experianced mate and I will use our hard work and expertise to show you a great time fishing in Islamorada the sportfishing capital of the world. Whether you are a first time fisherman, or an experianced angler everyone is welcome including families aboard the Captain Easy.
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

What a great day of fishing. The morning started off slow but ended very well. We caught a ton of dolphin and tuna. These two work very hard to find the hot spots and are very professional. They truly care about your satisfaction. I landed a beautiful 35lb dolphin fish. I will definitely return to Captain Bruce in the future. Thanks for the great day.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Awesome time giant fish...if your looking for a world class place to fish go with captain easy ..I've been on many off shore trips in my life but this ranks number 1 for price and people that know what to do especially boating big fish.....

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Capt Bruce and Mike know what they are doing and will put you on fish with ease. Although weather prevented a swordfishing trip, we still made do with some Easy bottom fishing for a limit on yellowtail snappers and grouper. If you can eat it, they will put you on it. A second trip is planned when weather and conditions are better suited for swords. :)

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My family enjoyed an awesome day of fishing with Capt Bruce on the Capt Easy. Reached our limit on dolphin including a 40lb bull and two 25lb cows. With a lot of hard work and coordination with his mate, Mike, we were able to bring in a nice sailfish. Capt Bruce is very knowledegable and will put you on the fish!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

This was our second year with Captain Easy. Bruce and Mike are 1st Class and put us on fish both days this year. When we planned our 2013 trip we looked nowhere else than Captain Easy and when we plan 2014, we're calling Bruce again.
Islamorada is a fantastic place to be and the fishing is great. There's nothing better than having a cold one after your trip and watching Bruce clean all those fish. Bruce and Mike don;t stop working until your leaving the marina. They work their butts off to find fish and help you catch them.