“2nd Annual Islamorada Fishing Trip”

Captain Easy Private Fishing Charters
Ranked #17 of 159 Tours in Islamorada
More attraction details
Owner description: The Captain Easy offers offshore and reef fishing charters in the beautiful waters of the florida keys. My name is Captain Bruce Andersen and my experianced mate and I will use our hard work and expertise to show you a great time fishing in Islamorada the sportfishing capital of the world. Whether you are a first time fisherman, or an experianced angler everyone is welcome including families aboard the Captain Easy.
Streetsboro, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“2nd Annual Islamorada Fishing Trip”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This was our second year with Captain Easy. Bruce and Mike are 1st Class and put us on fish both days this year. When we planned our 2013 trip we looked nowhere else than Captain Easy and when we plan 2014, we're calling Bruce again.
Islamorada is a fantastic place to be and the fishing is great. There's nothing better than having a cold one after your trip and watching Bruce clean all those fish. Bruce and Mike don;t stop working until your leaving the marina. They work their butts off to find fish and help you catch them.

Visited May 2013

“Great day fishing”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

First timrers in the Keys. We cought lots of fish including two personal bests. Tuna,king fish ,snappers and a 50 lb. amber jack that sharks tried to kill. Captain Bruce and First Mate Mike were professional and friendly. Good guys to fish with. I highly recommend this boat and if I'm back I will definitely go out again.
Thanks guys.
Steve from Ontario Canada.

Visited March 2013
Key Largo, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Part of Our 2 Weeks in the Keys!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Captain Bruce and his first mate, Mike, were just awesome! They made our first deep sea fishing experience the standard by which all other trips will be judged. Their techniques are flawless, their knowledge immense. They pretty much handed us the keys to the boat and showed us how to fish! We were taught 3 different styles of fishing. Because of that we caught 6 different species of sport fish!

We were the first to catch bait, the first to get to the best spots and the last one to the docks in the afternoon! In fact, when we came in, people were taking pictures in front our haul of fish! We were the envy of the other fishermen and were rock stars for a day.

They are two guys that love what they do and it shows. To be sure, this was a bucket list item for our family that will be repeated with Bruce and Mike next time we are in the Keys.

Thanks again, The Pirnies

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jacquie P
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Happily Exceeded Expectations”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I found Captain Easy on Trip Advisor and tried him out last month. Holy crap, my wife and I had an amazing time fishing with Bruce and his first mate. Within 5 minutes after catching bait we had a double hook-up on sailfish!!! We landed 1 sailfish, 4 black fin tuna, a grouper, one amber jack, 2 mutton snapper and 2 king mackerel. Plus they only have to go 4-5 miles off shore to be in their prime fishing spots. They are seriously about getting fish in the boat....

Visited March 2013
2 Thank GreggG329
Jensen Beach, Florida
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Hands down best charter I have every been on (and I have been on quite a few)”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Captain's Bruce and Mike are the dynamic duo of charter fishing. I am an avid saltwater fisherman, ex sportfishing and head boat mate and semi frequent charterer. So when I fish aboard a chartered vessel I set the bar extremely high and as a result have more than once been disappointed. I can tell you that this was not the case with this boat and crew. Bruce and Mike are personable and attentive to their clients (which in this case was myself and my two sons ages 10 and 14,) While at the same time being incredibly efficient, fun and most importantly great fisherman. I would highly recommend the Captain Easy to anyone considering an Islamorada charter

Visited April 2013