“Great dad day with the boys”
Review of Bamboo Charters

Bamboo Charters
Ranked #15 of 160 Tours in Islamorada
More attraction details
Owner description: Islamorada, Florida Keys Boating and Fishing Charter Service. Offering Inshore and Backcountry fishing charters from Flats to Wreck and Reef fishing as well as fun, Rod Bending fishing trips. We also offer sight seeing, sunset trips and eco-tours, snorkeling trips and family fun fishing as well. We have two 24ft. boats along with a professional crew. Families are always welcome. Customer service is number 1
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Me and another dad took each of our two boys for a half day backcountry fishing on mon 7/30/12. Capt Matt was excellent with the boys age 11,12,14,15 we caught just about every kind of fish in the back country- which the kids loved (including a baracutta) the highlight of the day was when capt Matt took us shark fishing. The boys comments were "EPIC lemon shark, the fish were non stop that was so cool, " and not only a great time fishing but Matt gave the boys a shout out on his local radio broadcast. So not only catching all kinds of fish and sharks but to have the report broadcast on board and a shout out-that's a trip of a lifetime.

3  Thank Richard S

Reviewed August 2, 2012

It was an amazing experience we cough at least twenty shark with captain Matt and the day before we cought around fifty trout with captain tony. We got very friendly service and the captain's were very professional and easy to get along with. It was some of the best fishing my family and I have ever experienced. Bamboo charters is nothing short of spectacular I would surly charter with them again.

3  Thank Vipertom1995
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We were greeted by Owner Ana; who went above and beyond the call of duty to arrange the perfect charter for my two children. Capt. Mike was amazing and genuinely atuned to providing the kids, ages 11 and 16, with an action packed day. The kids were originally set up for a 4 hour charter, but begged for an additional 2 hours. Upon completion of the trip we were directed to a local restaurant where our catch of the day was prepared for us. I would highly recommend this charter company to anyone. This was the perfect fishing trip and the kids have not stopped talking about their adventure. Capt. Mike created memories that will last a lifetime!. Can't thank them enough. You don't find customer service and effort like this.

3  Thank drleanne
Reviewed July 7, 2012

My 15 year-old daughter summed it up - "It would have been an awesome trip even if we did not catch fish!" (Which we did!) Our family of four went out for an evening charter on the 3rd of July. Captain Matt was great with the kids and his stories alone made for a great evening out. His relaxed style and great sense of humor were a blast. Great fishing - would recommend him to anyone coming to the Keys!

4  Thank Ben C
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Dear Ana and Capt. Matt,

I wanted to send you a note after our fishing adventure last Tuesday, June 12, 2012. My wife Melanie and I have had the opportunity to fish all over the world, but the experience we had last Tuesday night with you Tarpon fishing was one of the best trips of our lives. The professionalism and sheer joy of being on the water with you and the entire Bamboo Charter staff was outstanding. I would recommend Capt. Matt Bellinger to anyone who was to experience a trip of a life time. If any of your potential customers have any questions please give them my number and I will testify to your totally professional operation. We can’t wait to come back to Islamorada and do it again.

Thanks again for a great time….

Drew Patey