“Yummy lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“Yummy lunch”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Seated ourselves. Best time to come so you won't wait for your order or service is at 11:30am. We ordered cracked fried conch and blackened grouper sandwich. The mango shake was very tasty and cold for the summer temps. The grouper is on the thin side. Paid too much for that. The conch was soft and crunchy. That restaurant should have a variety of cuban hot sauces not plain stuff.

1 Thank Roadiecpl

florida
“Best Dolphin sandwich”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Best Dolphin sandwich cooked to order, great portions, and the best location. Love pulling up on the boat to the marina, eating then taking off satisfied!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank freshee61
“It was good but they forgot our food.”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We brought our own fish to cook and it was very good. However, we had a table of 20 and about 6 of us ordered blackened fish and we never did it. They cooked all of the fish grilled or fried. Don't get me wrong the food was delicious and for a good price but it was very dissappointing not to get what we had ordered. Hopefully they get it right next time because it was indeed worth the trip.

• Visited August 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Ok Cuban Food”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The food was ok, not the best Cuban I have had but not the worst either. The place was very busy and service was average. I would stop here again.

• Visited June 2014
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“The food is superb!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I would have given this place 5 stars, but if you have read the other reviews you know already that the service is lacking. They just don't have either enough servers or kitchen help because the wait for everything is long. Hat being said I will be returning because if you love Cuban food, this is the place to go. Everything was seasoned well, and cooked just right. I had the the palomilla with moros and tostones. The steak was flavorful and tender which you know if you have eaten palomilla isn't always the case. The moros was perfect and the tostones were thin and yet not cooked to death. Crispy in the outside and tender in he middle. The best Cuban food I have had since I left Miami in 2006. We went around 6:30 or 7 and there were no empty tables in the back so we sat in the front section. There is only one waitress for the whole section which can be a lot if it's full and it was. Plus there were a lot of take out orders which also were her responsibility. She was pleasant to us but just totally overwhelmed with customers. I don't know why they don't hire a couple of more servers and make the experience what is should be. They could double or triple their service, I watched more than one person walk out because they just didn't want to wait. Even so I'll be going back again before I leave.

• Visited August 2014