“All I can say is WOW! What great food and portions!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Habanos Oceanfront

Habanos Oceanfront
Ranked #25 of 92 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cape Coral, Florida
“All I can say is WOW! What great food and portions!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I will absolutely be back to this resteruant! The food was great and the place is real Cuban! Very great!

• Visited July 2013

Austin, Texas, USA
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

The churrasco steak with chimmichurri sauce is probably one of the best Cuban meals I have ever had. The steak was large, covered the whole platter & then some. The black beans & rice were great as well. The fried plantains added a sweet flavor.The service was great, nice atmosphere. I wanted to return before we left, but ran out of time.

• Visited May 2013
Fruit Cove, Florida
“Great Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Excellent lunch. Authentic Cuban food was great. Prices were also great. Best and meatiest conch fritters anywhere we ate. We went back for dinner and were dissapointed as menu prices increased grearly.

Visited June 2013
Coral Gables, Florida
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

We went for dinner and all the tables were occupied however it was worth the wait. The view of the water was also very nice. I ordered the grilled dolphin with black beans, rice and fried plantains. My friend ordered the churrasco steak and everything was excellent and plentiful. The beer was ice cold and the service was prompt and friendly. The ice creams looked delicious but we were too full. We will definitely be back!!!

• Visited June 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“It's not bad - but not authentic”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Found out that everything they serve is frozen - I'm ok with a restaurant serving frozen items as I've heard things like tostones are labor intensive however frozen conch chowder in the keys...really...frozen yucca fries that come out cold in the middle...not so much - my buddy loves the place and always orders here but I think in general his taste is sub par - I'd eat a turkey panini he'd go to quiznos

for me its a last resort but it's not so bad that i wouldn't order

• Visited November 2012