“Outstanding key lime pie”
Review of Ma's Fish Camp - CLOSED

Ma's Fish Camp
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant atmosphere is warm and friendly. Our food is prepared delightfully light, healthy and flavorful. Our seafood is grilled with lovely toppings - and if you desire fried, we fry in rice oil for good health. We do have delicious, made in house desserts including our Awarding winning traditional Key Lime Pie, German Chocolate Cake and locals favorite Hummingbird Cake. MA's also has a desirable Wine and Beer menu.
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Fish of the day is super fresh. Service inconsistent. Once great, once pretty awful.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

We ordered the conch fritters and coconut shrimp for appetizers. The three sauces that came with them were all WONDERFUL! The coconut shrimp was outstanding! I would have liked the conch diced a little more in the fritters, but they were still good. My husband enjoyed the crab cakes, and I enjoyed the seafood platter. We took a piece of key lime pie home, but we thought it was too sweet. We will definitely go again next year (and just not get the key lime pie)!

Reviewed February 14, 2012

I had the Mahi Mahi topped with Crab Cake with a side of rice and a salad. The fish was melt-in-your-mouth good and the crab cake was the best I've ever had. My husband had the fried fish and shrimp basket, which he said was good but I don't think he was as impressed as I was. Of course we had a peice of key lime pie and it was heavenly! Our waitress was extremely pleasant and very patiently repeated the specials for us. Bill was just under $50. Highly recommend.

2  Thank gatesabc
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Key West Fish Tacos were great. Awesome lunch spot. Very casual.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

Food was very good. Fish tacos and key lime pie were thoroughly enjoyed. A fishing party was there that night and the restaurant seemed understaffed. Service was slow. But a great singer/guitarist kept us entertained. Would try it again.

1  Thank djcrozier