“Worth almost missing our flight”
Review of Ma's Fish Camp - CLOSED

Ma's Fish Camp
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant atmosphere is warm and friendly. Our food is prepared delightfully light, healthy and flavorful. Our seafood is grilled with lovely toppings - and if you desire fried, we fry in rice oil for good health. We do have delicious, made in house desserts including our Awarding winning traditional Key Lime Pie, German Chocolate Cake and locals favorite Hummingbird Cake. MA's also has a desirable Wine and Beer menu.
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I read about this restaurant in Budget Travel a while back and insisted that my husband and I give it a shot on our drive back to Fort Lauderdale from Key West. Everything was fresh, homemade, and absolutely delicious. I had the fish tacos and my husband had the fried shrimp basket - both were great. The coleslaw and potato salad were unbelievably good. The best part was the key lime pie. I usually hate meringue and my husband usually doesn't like key lime, but we were fighting with each other over who could have the last bite. We could've eaten an entire pie. So good! We almost missed our flight home due to our leisurely lunch, but it was totally worth it.

Reviewed September 16, 2011

We had a wonderful meal here. The cake with fruit and nuts is a must for dessert.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

My wife and I came across a short article in Florida Travel magazine, telling us about the "best Key Lime Pie" in the Florida Keys to be found at MA's Fish Camp. It's true! Not only was the Pie excellent, the entire lunch meal was outstanding. In fact, it was so good we went back a later for dinner. Fresh fish, clean, friendly, good prices. Seems like the local folks know a good thing when they find it! Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Seafood was very fresh at Ma's fish camp. Highly recommend seafood basket and the seafood pasta..

Reviewed September 8, 2011

The lunch we enjoyed far exceeded our expectations. If we hadn't read previous reviews , we wouldn't have stopped...I devoured Ma's fish sandwich while my hubby had the regular fish sandwich on a Kaiser roll.The fries were perfect as was the Cole slaw, but what made the lunch extra special was the service. Tyla, the server, was FAB and Barb, the chef extraordinaire, came out of the kitchen to give us ideas on where to stay, as we hadn't yet found lodging! We can't wait to go back again, it has been hard finding standout restaurants in the area. You will be so glad you did! We just wished we had room for Barbs key lime pie that everyone was ordering , we were just too full!

2  Thank SunnyAlly