“Fantastic!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lazy Days

Lazy Days
Ranked #6 of 91 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vandalia, Michigan
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

Brought in the snapper that we caught that day and they prepared them 4 different ways. All were FANTASTIC. We love going there for dinner. Will continue to repeat.

1 Thank Tom K

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Manahawkin, New Jersey
“One of My New Favorite Places to Eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

We were visiting friends in Islamorada. Usually we are passing through on our way to Key West. But this time stayed in town for a few days. We fished all day and managed to put some Mutton Snapper in the box. We brought our catch to the restaurant and had them prepare the snapper three different ways (you will have to ask Chef Lupe how it was prepared, I do not recall, and do not want to get it wrong. I know one of the ways was Called "lazy days" Well presentation was absolutely amazing and the taste was out of this world. I have eaten a lot of different fish in my days, and I have to say this was the best I have ever eaten. As for my review of the lazy days itself very cool place. 2 stories, first floor is wide open with table set in and around the yard. There is a huge bar downstairs with a dude playing solo tunes. We had 5 kids with us and they enjoyed it as well, they played in the sand and got to wander out on the dock (Oh yeah, restaurant sits right on the Atlantic just to the North of the World famous Bud N Mary's marina. The kids got to watch the Tarpon, and Nurse Sharks hang in and around the dock. We sat up on the second floor porch overlooking the Atlantic. Amazing Views of Indian Key Channel and the Atlantic. There is also inside seating if you prefer air conditioning, which also has a bar. All in all amazing experience all around. As I type, this is one of my all time top restaurants. Can not wait to go back. even If we don't catch fish our next trip.

• Visited April 2014
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“LAZY DAYS says it all”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

Didn't think much of it when we walked in, seating was fast and friendly. You can seat on the beach, almost on the beach covered or upstairs inside. Appetizers were edible but forgettable. Service was good but the waiters lacked training, but they were very pleasant which beats a puffy waiter with an attitude. Bread came out right away, wine pour was generous and cold. The rolls with stale and hard, I asked for fresh rolls and the waiters was back with fresh rolls in 2 minutes. Food was good to very good , the portions were large, nothing usually is left on my plate, I left a third of the meal and it was prepared, seasoned and cooked to perfection. Her shrimp were done nicely and were huge.
The atmosphere was laid backed with a keys flair. Good place to eat and have a good time. Nothing impressive but the view is worth the cost and you will not leave hungry.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Toronto, Canada
“Wow,,, love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

Escargot was perfect... hogfish jalopeno.crusted was delicious and my mojito was excellent. We were very impressed with our server,,, a valerie bertinelli lookalike who wrote no orders down and spoke fluent german to my.father in law... way cool. Loved lazydays

Bellevue, IA
“Let them cook your catch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

They do a coconut fish that is out of this world. Nice view - sit downstairs, outside. Great service. Great menu.

Visited March 2014