“So Good!”
Review of Lazy Days

Lazy Days
Ranked #8 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Newark, Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So Good!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I had the broiled seafood platter. Everything on it was delicious, but the scallops were outstanding! Cooked just right, I think the best I've ever had. My husband had the Shrimp Provencale, which he said was excellence. The person from the next table asked the waiter to ask what he was eating because they could smell it and it smelled so good! Our server was pleasant and knew the menu well. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Missouri
“Beach dining, fast service, excellent quality of food!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Based on the reviews here, I made a reservation for the patio a month in advance. In the end, I requested a beach table and we were seated immediately. The wind was blowing, so the servers lit the heat lamps. The scenery was beautiful! I loved all the tiki torches and the sound of the waves hitting the beach! Our waiter was very attentive and if he wasn't around, the busboys/food runners would ask if we needed anything. I was VERY impressed with the service at Lazy Days. They definitely were working hard. The food we ordered was delicious, too. We ordered appetizers (salad, soup, alligator), main courses (grouper and steak), and dessert (key lime). I must say that things are large here.... we had a lot to take home to our hotel. Our total bill (with cocktails) was $150, so it definitely was the most expensive meal during our stay in Islamorada. Due to its close proximity to our hotel (we walked), I wish we came back again. It was an excellent experience.

1 Thank stl_locavore
Watervliet, Michigan
“Exquisite fish”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

After fishing all day, we brought our catch to Lazy Days Restaurant to have it cooked. They cook your fish and give you plenty of food to eat with it. They have several recipes that they can cook your fish with so we told them just to pick 6 or 7 different recipes and do their magic. Every thing they brought to us to eat with the fish was delicious and the fish recipes were the best ever. There were ten of us and some of the gals had Surf & Turf and stuffed Shrimp and they said it was the best they had ever had. The waiters were great and the service was spectacular. If you go there be sure to get reservations because there was a line when we got there and there was a line when we left. Every person we talked to told us that Lazy Days was their favorite restaurant and after eating there, we could see why.

Visited February 2014
Florida Keys, Florida
“He wouldn't eat the gaiter”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Well first let me just say..... WOW! Walked to this restaurant from our hotel. It was 8:30 at night, I was hungry and grumpy. That changed from the moment we walked up through the parking lot. Palm trees, tiki torches, and beautiful lighting. We were seated on the beach, the menu has every thing for everyone, including the pickiest eater in North America, my husband! But he tried the alligator, and loved it. The staff was on top of everything, we didn't wait for anything. Prices were reasonable and so much food we had enough for lunch the next day. There is so much on this menu, it will take us two weeks to try it all. Honey, can we stay a little longer?!?

Halifax, Canada
“Atmosphere plus!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The hotel we were staying at recommended Lazy Days. So glad they did. The place was very busy but we were able to be seated right away - on the beach! What a wonderful atmosphere...dining on the sand. The wait staff were going non stop but remained friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the shrimp scampi ($20.99) and the catch of the day which was mahi mahi ($21.99). A half carafe of wine was only $11.00. Fabulous meal, fabulous atmosphere, fabulous staff.

1 Thank Acadia80