“Excellent Food; Beautiful Views”
Review of Lazy Days

Lazy Days
Ranked #8 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My wife and I had lunch at Lazy Days, and we very much enjoyed it. I had the Lion Fish basket while she had a salad with fried scallops. The food was delicious, and the view from the balcony was amazing. Service was excellent!

There are newer reviews for Lazy Days

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Took our days fish catch along, and they duly cooked and served it for us, wonderful restaurant, wonderful location.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We took a road trip from Miami into the Key's during our stay, this was an amazing spot.
I was searching for places on Trip Advisor to stop & eat, came upon this one after accidently passing a whole bunch of other ones I saw! But MAN, I am so glad we stopped.
1. The view was outstanding. I have never dined on the beach before, but we sat at a table right along the edge of the beach area.. It was awesome being able to look & see that ocean from the table!
2. The food was great. We were only stopping for a few minutes, so we had some crab dip & oyster's Rockefeller. They were awesome, everything came out on time & it tasted so amazing.
3. Our server was awesome, really surprised we were driving all the way to Key West haha but excited for us.
4. The little table outside the restaurant with necklaces, bracelets, & hats for sale - awesome. The man running it was super awesome, he was helpful & so kind. We got some jewelry for my boyfriend's little sister & I got my first FEDORA! It was an awesome find, great end to this pit stop.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We went for lunch the key lime butter sauce on my sandwich was so flavorful. I have yet to experience food this tasty since I have arrived here. The coleslaw was excellent and the views beautiful. The price was just right. They have something special here!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Repulsive. Had to send the appetizer back to be reheated. Should have been the 1st clue to what the rest would be like. Wine was served warm, twice.
Waiter was polite but barely able to communicate yet understand what wanted. Had to send my $30 dinner back twice to cooked. Second time I asked someone else's waitress to come over. Asked for it to NOT have anymore BUTTER added and I wanted it boiling hot (since it was brought to me cold twice). I literally bumped off enough to make Paula Dean sick, and still not near hot enough. Oh and skip the conch chowder. Where I am from chowder is thick and creamy. If I wanted gumbo I know where to go in the Key's for that.
I hate that I wasted my time on vacation eating here.