“Ideal Restaurant In The Florida Keys!”
Review of Lazy Days

Lazy Days
Ranked #8 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Lazydays is a fantastic place to come for excellent food and sevice and beautiful views of the ocean off the patio. Very relaxing. We ordered the conch ceviche this time and it was fantastic. My husband ordered the seafood bisque and it was creamy and delicious. We have never had anything bad to eat here. Our waiter suggested reservations for dinner, due to demand. Give the Islamorado restaurant a try!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Stopped here after passing by one day and seeing a large crowd --- figured it must be good food. Food was excellent (and reasonably priced), view was phenomenal, and wait staff very friendly.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

First time ever taking fresh caught fish to a restaurant to be prepared - WOW what an experience - great meal indeed - I have to say my favorite was the Coconut Crusted Mahi Mahi & Blackened Tuna which we caught while fishing with Early Bird Fishing Charter - thanks Ross for making the reservations for us -we were definitely NOT disappointed - even went back again during our stay.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were talking to someone who suggested Lazy Days, and we decided to try it... The service was great, we didn't have to wait!!! The food was out of this world!!! I had gotten Filet Migon that had the best flavor and melted in your mouth... my husband had the shrimp cocktail that the shrimp was huge and he said was so fresh and the best he ever has had!!! He also had another seafood dish but not sure what it was but he said it was incredible... will be going back again before we leave!!!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is my go-to lunch spot on the Atlantic side in Islamorada- I've been coming here for the last several years and have yet to have a bad meal.

I was there last Sunday with a party of 5 and in all the times I've been here- the service this time was over-the-top. Our server had a great, fun personality and he seemed to really like people.

This was the first time as well that I sat downstairs- they finally opened seating below the wraparound porch, with a full bar. The one-man band with the sax was a nice treat on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Their food has always been fresh- try the gator meat! Save room for their key lime pie that is to-die-for...