“Great view....great food!”
Review of Lazy Days

Lazy Days
Ranked #8 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Had yellow snapper lazy days style which was delicious! Cole slaw was bland but seafood bisque was very tasty. Odd smell at entrance but renovations in
progress. Server obviously very experienced. The view was heavenly with seating set up to maximize the view. On a crowded night parking might be an issue. I will go back!

There are newer reviews for Lazy Days

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Nothing lazy about the service and food at Lazy Days. We went fishing a brought back a batch of various snapper. Lazy Days cooked the snapper with 6 different recipes and along with all the sides and trimmings - was an excellent dinner at a very reasonable price. Great everything. We were staying at Cheeca and Lazy Days absolutely trounced the restaurants at Cheeca ($$$$) at about 1/3 the price.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stopped in for lunch our first day in the Keys, at the recommendation of a couple of people. I thought it was ok. It definitely has more of a local vibe, which is great. And the food and service were acceptable. I had an abundant salad with crab and asparagus (and a really unique ginger dressing- yummy), and my hubby had a Mahi-Mahi sandwich, also good. I wouldn't drop everything to eat here, but it wasn't bad in general.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

The view is unparalleled; the food is great with many unusual sauces on the fish and unusual types of fish; every time we visit the specials are delicious and if you are there on a day when they have the seafood bisque, don't hesitate it's fabulous! They focus mainly on fish (and will even cook your own fish you have caught if you would like them to!) but there is usually a churrasco steak or a prime sandwich for the land lubbers. The staff are so nice and we have been coming from Miami to eat here about every 6 weeks for years. The view is so delightful and you can eat outside on the patio or inside in the a/c. They do take reservations. Highly recommended for lunch; have never eaten here for dinner but presume it will be good then too, just probably much more expensive but for lunch the entrees are all around $12-$16 and the portions are huge. Enjoy!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Very pleasant sitting out on the water. My cousin and her son enjoyed their food, but my husband and I were a bit disappointed. It was just ok. And a bit overpriced. Service was polite and attentive. If I could give three and a half stars I would.