Review Highlights

Dolphin and Black Fin Tuna

Reviewed August 12, 2017
andy s
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 20, 2017

best fishing experience I ever had. Captain Robert knows how to catch fish. We come over from the west coast because we know we'll have fish to take home to enjoy. We have been going for the last several years. and will continue until he becomes too popular.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

We have been "catching" with Capt Robert on the Restless Too out of Whale Harbor Marina in Islamorada Florida for 10 years now. We were here in June and went "catching" with Capt Robert 3 days and killed it all 3 days! Came back in August and killed it again! Double filled every peg on the trophy board and the dock and still have fish in the cooler. Capt Robert has been fishing the keys for over 40 years. He WILL find the fish. Every year just gets better! Family friendly boat. Great for an beginner or a pro. He will tailor the trip to your needs. He works hard to find Dolphin and is always on the move until he finds the fish. He is probably the most experienced yellow tail fishing captain you can find - ANYWHERE! He is also one of the best sailfish captains you will find. He will customize your trip to fit your needs! If you book a fishing trip anywhere else it will not be as good as it could have been. Book Capt Robert on the Restless Too you will NOT be disappointed!

ElCapitanRobert, Owner at Florida Keys Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Andy when you fish with me I know its going to be a busy day, I always look forward to fishing with you and your family and that horseshoe you have! See you in December!

Reviewed July 29, 2017

I have fish with Capt. Robert Mathis for a number of years and I think hands-down this is the best fishing boat in the Marina we always catch our limit and the size of the fish is amazing, me and the guys are in a fishing club and we would not choose any boat but the restless too

ElCapitanRobert, Owner at Florida Keys Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Thank You for sharing your experience with Trip Advisor. Looking forward to many more trips with you and members of the Fishing Club.

Reviewed July 24, 2017

We have fished with Captain Robert Mathias for many years now. Don't look any further than Florida Keys Fishing for your fishing charter experience in Islamorada; inshore or offshore! Robert is a captain with experience and wisdom on the water. Our family has fished many times on the Restless Too, snorkeled as well as lobstering. You can count on him to be on-time, safe and professional; plus no one around can filet a fish as cleanly as Capt Mathias!!! Whether you're a new angler, a family with children, or have experience with a reel, Florida Keys Fishing will be a fun and memorable time. Highly recommended by this fan!

Restlesstoo, Owner at Florida Keys Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Without doubt I have enjoyed fishing with you and your family and seeing your girls develop into great anglers. See you soon!

Reviewed July 24, 2017

I have fished with Captain Robert Mathias of Florida Keys Fishing for a number of years.
He has never failed to put us on the fish! If you are looking for an 8 hour "boat ride" with few fish to show on a fancy, mahogany laden, air-conditioned boat, this is not your guy. But, if you're looking for a captain who utilizes his many years of experience fishing in the Keys to provide you with a safe, entertaining and successful Keys fishing trip, Captain Robert and his boat "Restless Too" is the only way to go. You will enjoy his many stories, his fishing instructions (if you need them) and his friendly attitude toward you and your guests. I went through a number of captains in the Keys until I found the best in Captain Robert. You will not be disappointed!

Thanks Tom, it's been a pleasure to fish with you and your family over the years!