The food is horrible, the service is terrible in the restaurant. The lobster bisque my wife ordered tasted like buttery water. The fried maui sandwich my daughter and I had was doused with so much garlic salt that they were inedible. I asked the server for an iced tea refill that never arrived, this with the restaurant only having 2 other tables of patrons. When we explained the issues with the maui sandwiches to the server, the chef came out and was obviously very angry that we complained about his food. I will never eat there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a resort that includes a hotel, marina and restaurant. We are located at Snake Creek bridge making it easy access to both bay side and ocean. We have many amenities for families, couples or friends trying to have a good time. They include but are not limited to kayaking, snorkeling, diving, fishing charters, boat rentals, and sunset cruises. Our rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Smugglers Cove Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Marina Hotel Islamorada
- Smugglers Cove Resort Islamorada
- Smugglers Cove Islamorada