Lively bar and very friendly staff. Caught some Tuna on a charter and the chef prepared it wonderfully. Rooms were a little old but neat and clean. Good place to stop on our way to the lower keys. You can arrange a boat out of smugglers or one of the many marinas close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a resort that includes a hotel, marina and restaurant. We are located at Snake Creek bridge making it easy access to both bay side and ocean. We have many amenities for families, couples or friends trying to have a good time. They include but are not limited to kayaking, snorkeling, diving, fishing charters, boat rentals, and sunset cruises. Our rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Smugglers Cove Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Resort And Marina Hotel Islamorada
- Smugglers Cove Resort Islamorada
- Smugglers Cove Islamorada