Smugglers Cove Resort and Marina
$219
$259
$179
$143
Cheeca Lodge & Spa(Islamorada)
$319
Sands of Islamorada Hotel(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
$180
$155
Drop Anchor Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
$206
Travelocity
Coconut Cove Resort and Marina(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
$265
$186
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree rum punchchef davewelcome drinklive music every nightkey westtrue keyson site restaurantfun placeon premisesexcellent staygreat weekendsnorkeling tripfishlaid backrooms are cleanthe entire staffbartender
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Recently visited this location while looking to spend a night in Islamorada. Located right across US 1 from Hog's Heaven bar, this place was a find. The rates were beyond reasonable for the keys, the staff was extremely courteous and friendly, and the room was great. Will definitely repeat this visit the first chance I get.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on our way to key west and I'm writing this review before I forget. I never write reviews! We had four people recommend that we stopped there and I'm so glad they did! The food and drink were fantastic and Courtney our waitress was wonderful!

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank cinderluna
Reviewed July 2, 2010

The food is horrible, the service is terrible in the restaurant. The lobster bisque my wife ordered tasted like buttery water. The fried maui sandwich my daughter and I had was doused with so much garlic salt that they were inedible. I asked the server for an iced tea refill that never arrived, this with the restaurant only having 2 other tables of patrons. When we explained the issues with the maui sandwiches to the server, the chef came out and was obviously very angry that we complained about his food. I will never eat there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
6  Thank keystraveler3
Reviewed March 10, 2008

This was my husband & my first trip to Islamorada with friends.
We had such a good time at Smugglers. We enjoyed the live music nightly and playing shuffle board.. Everyone that worked there was so nice and accommodating. The other patrons were also so nice it seemed everyone became your friend instantly. The rooms are clean and the food was great.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 11, 2007

My husband and I spent 14 days at the marina in a transient slip. The people there were wonderful! We had not intended to spend our entire trip in Islamorado only because they did not have a slip for that period of time. They were able to accomodate our stay for the entire time. After only one day we felt like everyone there knew our name. The marina, hotel, restaraunt was truly indicative of the laid back attitude of Islamorada. The marina had just been sold when were there and was getting ready to go through updates and changes that progress brings. We only hope when we return the serenity of Islamorado remains.

Stayed: December 2005