Chesapeake Beach Resort
$259
$395
$296
$369
Drop Anchor Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
$186
$181
Cheeca Lodge & Spa(Islamorada)
$517
$379
La Jolla Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
$219
$139
$135
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

Casa Morada(Islamorada)
$319
$239
SmithHotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $269/night.

All reviewspaddle boatshot tuba garden view roomyogurtkey westbreakfast was includedocean fronttennis courtsevery morningfree kayakstiki hutbottled waterfishflat screen tvscreened in porchlaid backpalm trees
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My wife and recently stayed at the Chesapeake Beach Resort on Islamorada for 3 days following a business conference in Miami. It's an older, smaller hotel with a bit of wear and tear, but overall a great value. The rooms were clean, breakfast was good, and the staff very friendly and helpful. The beds in our room were a bit on the hard side, but I slept well. The setting on the Atlantic side was beautiful, uncrowded, quiet and relaxing. I spent the better part of one afternoon reading and snoozing in a hammock about 30 feet from the shore. Just what we needed after being in Miami for several days. Plenty of good, close restaurants, including several with beautiful sunset views. Key West was approx. 1.5 - 2 hour drive away. We would definately go back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I am from Toronto, Canada and here at the Chesapeake Beach Resort for two weeks “working”. My room is overlooking the lagoon, there are hammocks between the palm trees, and the views are spectacular. I come every year to recharge my batteries. I love to swim in the lagoon; I have seen manatees and dolphins. I spend many leisurely hours on the point taking pictures, enjoying the sunrise and getting inspiration for my writings. The room is clean; the staff is so friendly and helpful. This is a wonderful place. A # 10 for me. it is a piece of Paradise.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank birgittemelnick
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I can't think of anything but excellent to say about this resort! The staff was friendly, rooms wer'e spotless and very comfortable. My husband and I make a trip to the keys several times a year for the last eight years wev'e stayed at alot of places. This is now are favorite place to stay! Book a room here and you won't regret it !!!! FANTASTIC.

Room Tip: We had a suite it was waterfront view excellent.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Suzette W
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at this sleepy resort with beautiful ocean view. The rooms are slightly outdated, but very clean. The pools were nice, one with view of the ocean since in the Keys no places have very nice beaches. Enjoyed using the kayaks that were included in the resort fee. I'm not sure what some people expect reading some of these other reviews, but we very much enjoyed our stay. Walkable to restaurants and short car ride to charter fishing and snorkeling fun.

Most importantly, we left our iPad in the safe and the staff made sure it was returned to us!!!

Will stay here again..
Will definately come back again. Go for the ocean view rooms.

Room Tip: Choose ocean view
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We stayed in the two bedroom villa with kitchen. There was mold in cabinets and rat poop under the sink. I had three young kids and they didn't even have a bath tub. The kitchen had only four plates and we were a family of five. The place when we walked in smelled like mildew. The only thing good about the place was the view. My son got so sick the last night we were there we had to bring him to the emergency room. We still are not sure why he got sick. We complained about the mold and told them where it was they said they would clean it and never did. I would never go back.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family