“Excellent”

Village Gourmet
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Check out the**NEW** FACEBOOK pageGo to Search Pages and type in Village Gourmet of Islamorada !
Reviewed December 6, 2012

This is a tiny place (when the terrace is closed), with excellent food. We stopped for breakfast on our way to Key West. I had a truly great Philly cheesesteak while my wife had a grilled grouper. We also got a vegetarian pizza for take-out, which turned out to be outstanding.

We plan to stop again on our way back.

1  Thank Mark_Twain_2

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Breakfast was great. Lunch (twice) was great. Fresh and simple. Friendly and fairly priced. Highly recommend for those who are staying at one of the nicer resorts in the area.

1  Thank ryan j
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Great stop for a latte which was what I was after. Always a sucker for a puppy and their golden retriver was quietly sitting by the door. A little expensive but I think for the area that is expected. Just had a crossiant but it looked like they had some really nice sweet treats as well as a nice lunch menu.

1  Thank NortheastTravelBug
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My husband and I stopped in for lunch on our recent vacation. He had the cuban and I had the fish tacos. Both were delicious and the presentation was fantastic. The owner was very friendly and took time to chat with us. We loved seeing Bucko also. He was going to the doctor that day. We've been thinking a lot about him and hope he's better.

1  Thank TSK76
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Wide range of nice food, reasonable prices, the service was chirpy, pleasant, attentive and fun. Nice place.