“Turtles”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Green Turtle Inn

Green Turtle Inn
Ranked #9 of 91 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups, Contemporary
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Key Largo, Florida
“Turtles”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised when I visited this restaurant on Mother's Day. Instead of ordering off the menu they had a buffet set up and everything on it was delicious. The staff was helpful and friendly. I will go back.

• Visited May 2013
TurtleTracker, Public Relations Manager at Green Turtle Inn, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
AmyS,

Thank you for your review of the Green Turtle Inn. I am happy to hear that you loved our Mothers Day brunch. We hoped to make the day special for all the mothers that joined us. We can't wait to have you back!

Kinnelon, New Jersey
“Great dinner and also great breakfast”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

You usually dont find restaurants that serve a nice dinner, and a good breakfast. The Green Turtle is an exception. Awesome upscale breakfast, and also went for dinner one evening. Both were very excellent. Service was great.

• Visited April 2013
Packfanmm15,

Thank you for your five star review of the Green Turtle Inn. Another thank you for joining us for both breakfast and dinner. What at great complement. We hope you can join us again!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Food and Uniquely Prepared”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you want seafood and a great choice of local fish, this is the place to go in Islamorada. If you get a chance and it is on the menu, you must try the triple tail and the turtle chowder.

• Visited May 2013
TurtleTracker, Public Relations Manager at Green Turtle Inn, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
David & Caren C,

Thank you for such a positive review of us here at the Green Turtle Inn. We are all pleased to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience with us. Your recommendation means the world to us. We appreciate you telling other diners that we are "the place to go in Islamorada"
Melbourne, Florida
“The most amazing breakfast ever!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

There are no words to describe the breakfast I had there (two days in a row). If you go, order The Sid. It was the best omelet I've ever had.

Kmelanco16,

WOW, what a fabulous review. Thank you so much for your compliments! I'm thrilled to know that you enjoyed your experience so much that you dined with us twice. I will pass your words on to the Chef's, I'm sure they would love to know they made you "the best omelet" you've ever had. We hope to serve you again soon.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Must of been a bad night”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

It's different strokes for different folks...I thought the menu was very narrow in scope and highly experimental..I had the ribs and mac & cheese.with about a tablespoon of cole slaw..nothing to rave about...I ate one rib and found overwhelming spice to it that I did not like...I was not impressed..My Husband had the chicken confetti...he was not impressed....He waited all through our dinner for his second beer...and the waitress never came back to see how our food was..never saw her again..she came back when we were done.brought the beer, apologized,she said she would comp the beer. My whole plate of ribs was there but she never asked if I even liked it..she brought the check with the beer on it...Made some excuse and fixed it..They have a large bar..so I suppose if you drink up first this place is great...way overpriced..