Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from $123.65
More Info
3,667 results
All reviews dolphin show swim with the dolphins general admission dolphin experience animal shows bottomless boat ride gift shop nature walk parrot fish marine life once in a lifetime beach area amazing experience whole family small beach nurse sharks bucket list
Reviewed 2 days ago

Dolphins were amazing experience. We did the swim with dolphins and one on one was great!!! I would recommend to anyone not afraid to get wet!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
animalcare, Director of Sales at Theater of the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Reviewed 2 days ago

I have been to a couple of other places to swim with the dolphins, but this was the best by far. You get plenty of time and different ways to engage with them. Also, all of the shows were very entertaining. My daughter and I loves Theater of the Sea.

Reviewed 2 days ago

My husband and I went to Theatre of the Sea while on vacation in the Keys and it far exceeded our expectations! The staff is super friendly and knowledgeable and all of the shows are amazing and interactive. I opted to do the Turtle feed and my husband Swam with Sharks. We thoroughly enjoyed both programs! I've always wanted to interact with a sea turtle so it was my dream come true to interact with several! Highly recommend this place that cares so much about their animals and their guests!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

The day was made because the setting was not too big and the shows followed on from each other.
Great views of dolphins and sea lions as well as parrots and wonderful gardens and a place to laze and swim with fishes.
Pleasant staff and a lovely environment-$70 dollars for entrance fee-a very manageable and lovely day.

animalcare, Director of Sales at Theater of the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Reviewed 4 days ago

If you are going anywhere near southern Florida, make a stop here at the Theater of the Sea. They have shows through out the day that only require the cost of an admission ticket but even better experiences. For a moderate amount of money, you can experience everything from swimming with dolphins to petting sting rays. My boyfriend and I were there in mid to late September so it was actually quiet and not crowded at all. We did most of the interactions. Swam with the dolphins, met the sea lions, swam with the sea lions, fed Piper the alligator and Alley the alligator, swam with nurse sharks and stingrays! We watched a lot of the shows as well and every day was breath-taking and magical. We couldn't stop smiling!

Though everyone I interacted with from the front desk staff to trainers were awesome, I think it is important to give a shout-out to Nelly who was our alligator whisperer and Sam who was our swim with the Sea lion guide. Both of them made you feel extremely comfortable, answered all the questions we had and went above and beyond. There is a male sea-lion there who shared my name and I asked if I could get a picture with him through his cage. Sam was nice enough to have him 'speak' so I have a great pic of him with his mouth open and me grinning like a dweeb! And Nelly, my favorite, was nice enough to let my boyfriend and I do some extra training with Alley and kiss her nose. It was all so lovely, like hanging out with an old friend and alligator buddy. I promised Nelly I'd advocate for the alligator experience! It is a must-do. If you don't want to call an alligator over and see them come towards you like a puppy and reward them with jello treats, what are you even doing?

Take note that the animals are rescued or born there. They all have stories that landed them there so don't think this is another abusive animal program. It is definitely one of the good ones and you can tell the love that they have for the animals entrusted in their care.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Wonderful time swimming with the dolphins. Water was 80 degrees. Our photographer Jane F. was a blessing. I have so many wonderful pictures now to show everyone! Yes, swimming with the dolphins is a must do! Really enjoyed the whole park. Bird Show, viewing reptiles and more. Seamless enjoyment the full day. Oh Yeah - Gift shop is the bomb.The Taylors

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
animalcare, Director of Sales at Theater of the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Not cheap but they run off their own dime. Was fun, clean and friendly. Did the Sea Lion experience, was a good day.

Reviewed 1 week ago

All of the shows were great. Definitely kept you interested and entertained. I would have to say what makes them stand out the most is the set up. All shows are right next to each other so you are not walking across a park for the next one. Also they are in a schedule so you can go from show to show without waiting for the next. I also did the sea lion swim and got super up close in personally with Jet the sea lion and I absolutely loved it! The photographer got amazing pictures for every little thing I did and when we were leaving we were able to pick any we wanted to print or emailed to us. I got one of a dolphin kiss and of me holding the sea lion. Amazing day and I’m glad they were able to capture it for me. I would recommend to anybody who loves animals young or old!

Reviewed 1 week ago

I loved the swim with Stormi!! Absolutely great fun and would recommend it to everyone. Even my friends and family back in South Africa are so jealous haha!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
animalcare, Director of Sales at Theater of the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Reviewed 1 week ago

This was my first visit and one that I'll remember always. The visit was entertaining, interesting and the entire site is beautiful. Employees happy, friendly and courteous. I highly recommend a visit to Theatre of the Sea. Am hoping to visit again!!!!!!!!!