“Great place”

Hog Heaven Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #15 of 92 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: Seafood, Barbecue, American, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Local Sports Bar / Restaurant / Late Night Destination with some of the freshest seafood and best in house smoked BBQ in the Keys. Happy hour weekdays from 4:00pm -7:00pm. 20 HD tv's for sporting events and news. The world famous HOG Heaven is an iconic island roadhouse and an authentic slice of keys life. Often used as a waypoint for visitors making the ride to and from Key West. It's unique location on Islamorada offers travelers the perfect spot to stretch their legs, have a bite to eat, feed our pet fish, and enjoy some of the finest water views Islamorada has to offer. Longstanding area tradition as THE late night place to go for Night Life, late night menu, live bands and weekend entertainment with a DJ until 3:30am.
Orlando, Florida
“Great place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

This restaurant is great. The food was really tasty and good and the atmosphere sitting outside on the water was really nice. Their menu has a sense of humor and we got a kick out of the spin on the words. The selections were excellent and I would not hesitate to visit this place again and again. Their wings were excellent and their fish sandwich terrific. My wife had the salad with Mahi Mahi and loved it. She is a big salad critic so if she loved it, it worth ordering.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank PILOT9992014

Miami, Florida
“Great view, ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Delicious conch fritters!!! the best i ever had. Prices are very very reasonable. You can even bring your own catch and they will cook it for you. You can even drive your boat and get off at the restaurant. Eat outside, bring your dog. I love it.

• Visited June 2014
Highland, Illinois
“Simply put, horrible service, ruined the whole rating!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

If you like decent bar food, a GREAT view, good drinks, but incredibly horrible service, you'll love this place! We actually went twice. The first time there, the waitress seemed too "pushy" on our ordering, as in when I had questions about food, she made it appear as though I was stupid for not knowing, sorry lady, you should know the menu, not me. HOWEVER, the food and drinks were decent, then we found the little beach sitting area and that drew us back to the place the second day.

The second day there, we arrived at 5:30, I know thanks to my fb check in haha. By the time we got our food and ate it was pitch black dark. For those that don't know it gets dark at roughly 830ish, yes that bad. Now we would have gotten up and left but we ordered an appetizer, then entree followed by 1 drink. While that takes some time to get through NEVER should it take 3 hours. Then I had to literally hunt our server down to get a bill, once I got the bill, he vanished again so I tried to pay my bill at the bar and was told very rudely that "This isn't a cafe, its a bar, you dont pay me your food tab you pay your server". So I then had to wait to find my server again.

Also dont let me confuse you, finding the server was not hard because they were busy, while there was a crowd, I could see quite well as I was standing waiting, I swear this place has a secret hiding place. Needless to say we did not get to enjoy the small beach area again because it was dark.

Overall decent bar food, decent drinks, decent prices, HORRIBLE service, both times! Placed high price due to horrible service, when I pay 20-30 a person for food and drinks I expect good service.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Dennis S
Tavernier, Florida
“It seemed like great place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stopped for a drink and apps for lunch. Very nice outdoor restaurant and beach. Looks like query the party place at night with a dance floor. Definitely worth coming back to. Plus the drinks and food were good.

Visited May 2014
KC, MO
“Prime Rib Night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

My parents (locals) and I (visiting) hit Hog Heaven on a Monday night, also prime rib special night. They had the prime rib, and we're very pleased given that they rarely eat it. I had the jerk chicken plate which was good. Both meals were served with delicious skillet red potatoes dressed with light Parmesan cheese and salt - really tasty! And, we had the vegetable, freshly sliced zucchini and yellow squash al dente. They could have been cooked a bit longer, but good nevertheless. Atmosphere was comfortably busy. Good sports bar with lots of TVs. Outdoor bar was busy. Locals get a discount on alcohol if you mention it. Definitely go back again.

Visited June 2014