Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Keysea 2020

My husband and I were gifted this tour by our children. We had the best time with an excellent and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
285bz
Great time!

Went on the food tour, which was as much a history lesson as well as delicious foods and drinks... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
X831RVsued

Recommended experiences in and around Islamorada
from $193.85
More Info
from $20.77
More Info
All reviews great tour shrimp fritters florida keys burrito tour guide turtle chowder food stops grew up filming locations highly recommend this tour isla morada culture craig bloodline series filmed information
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So glad we booked this tour! And so glad Marilee was our guide! My husband and I were the only ones on the tour. Marilee took us to famous and first restaurants in Islamorada for a taste of their delicious food. We ate things we never would have tried ourselves and found them delicious. She knew so much history and took us to places we have never seen or would have never found ourselves. The 'Bloodlines' sites were great to see and the walking felt good. We went back to 2 stops by ourselves the morning after the tour. Thank you, Marilee!

Date of experience: January 2020
sherose56, Owner at Florida Keys Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for joining us! Marilee is the newest addition to our team and she's getting rave reviews. And thank you very much for taking time to write a review!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked the tour on line and received immediate confirmation by email. Wonderful walking tour with Craig who was very knowledgable of the history of the area, Bloodlines filming locations, and local foods/beverages. He was very accommodating for our small group of three. Our tour was relaxed and unhurried with Craig providing us the opportunity to get to know him better. We thoroughly enjoyed his tour and loved the food and beverage samples he introduced to us. We would highly recommend this tour with Craig!

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Peter T

Thanks for joining us! And thank you very much for taking time to write a review!

Reviewed December 11, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely loved this tour! I had a hard time figuring out where to park but once I arrived we were up and rolling! I did this food tour on Black Friday and it ended up being a private tour with Craig. It was an absolutely amazing food tour, one of the best I have been on. I got to try a great amount of food and food I have never had before. The turtle chowder was absolutely amazing and it was my first time having it! I learned a lot of history and got to see a lot of Bloodline filming locations. What an awesome tour! Thank you so much Craig and everyone!

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank KatrinaWhipple823
sherose56, Owner at Florida Keys Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Thank you Katrina. We are so happy that you spent your Black Friday with us instead of Black Friday shopping. We think we are way more fun than shopping, any day! Your review means a lot to us. As a small business, we rely heavily on our reviews.

Reviewed December 10, 2019

This tour was excellent. Craig was our guide and he made the tour interesting and informative. The food and drink tastings were plentiful and delicious and there was history, culture and “Bloodlines” info.
If you’re in the Keys, I would definitely recommend this tour!

Date of experience: December 2019

We certainly are pleased that you chose us to spend some time with while visiting our little slice of paradise! Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. Knowing our guests left happy after our tour is a great thing.

Reviewed October 15, 2019 via mobile

Excellent tour with Craig. Lots of fun, lots of great information on Islamorada. Good food samples. Totally recommend the tour and Craig as a guide.

Date of experience: October 2019
sherose56, Owner at Florida Keys Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2019

I am thrilled that we were able to accomodate you during your vacation, even though we had no scheduled tours on the day you could go. We try our best to make sure that everyone visiting our beautiful island has the opportunity to experience our tour if they are interested. Our guides are all local, fun, and knowledgeable, and each of them bring their own personal tales to add to the history.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Our small business thrives on our social media reviews and word of mouth.

Cheers!