“love the salads”

Overseas Kitchen
Ranked #28 of 94 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Overseas Kitchen is very popular local 11am-6pm spot located in the heart of Islamorada,in the Keys Plaza, MM 82.2. Besides the regular menu we offer daily made healthy specials. Food is freshly prepared per order. Dine in, pick up or call for delivery. Fast service.
Reviewed January 22, 2014

the food was good I made my 2nd trip to this place not far from my rental. I am from Michigan so we have the best greek/mediterrain food there but this was a plus for a small cafe in the middle keys... :)

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Had the best Gyro I have ever had here --- absolutely delicious. Employees are very friendly and prices are good. Great place for lunch.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

An unassuming place in a strip mall, while I would not call it a dive it certainly is nothing special, until you try the food! I had the souvlaki which was among the best I have ever had in my life. Tender and flavorful are understatements. My wife had a delicious quinoa salad consisting of fresh apples, oranges, cucumbers, nuts, and a great dressing. We are so glad we wandered in to this place.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Great place for lunch! Salads, fish tacos, fresh veggies, a nice switch from fried foods! Try the organic quinoa salad with walnuts, cucumbers, topped with best falafel ever!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Awesome place, great food and friendly staff. The place is a bit spartan but the food more than makes up for it. Loved their quinoa salads, felafel, and their panini sandwiches. Keep up the good work guys. We will be back soon....real soon