“Lives up to their name”
Review of Easy Day Charters

Easy Day Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Design your own Tropical Adventure! Leave the crowds behind and dissappear into the calm waters surrounding Key West. You choose the activities that interest you - learn something new, focus on your favorite activities or try a little of everything. Special requests welcome!
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Easy Day Charters seems to hold true to the name. The captain did everything to make our experience easy. I only wish my troupe was a little quicker (we got there late, not early) so we could of done more. This was our first time with a charter. . .and I am sold. Forget Fury and sebago from now on.

The charter boat is located just off the Palm Avenue bridge/thingee . . .right next to the Thai restaurant (not be confused with the floating Thai restaurant). From there your off. We caught some dolphis (awesome) than a nice excursion to a secluded beach/island. The kid had fantastic time looking for sea shells.

I would recommend Easy Day in a heartbeat. I hope to do it again next time. . .as I'm not jumping on a party boat.

I think the best thing about Easy Day is the honesty on having a good experience. I know it was a busy week, but he doesn't go out (and refunds) if the weather doesn't suit the trip. That takes some guts and puts customers first. Not everyone does this (looking at you Sebago).

I'm sold, and next time - i'm sticking with Easy Day.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Our goal was to spend a day on the water, experiencing the other part of Key West. Our special day included an isolated beach with a singular palm tree (picturesque), snorkeling a very active reef, and close-up view of the bottlenose dolphins. Jackpot !!

In Key West you'll have a wide variety of options for having a day on the water. However, nothing beats being on a private tour with just our family and the personalized service of Captain Tom. I can't express our appreciation adequately for the way Tom worked with our expectations and his "Easy Day" approach.

Captain Tom has been doing this for 35 years and his experience and demeanor made the trip. He customized our experience to accommodate the weather and the unpredictable nature of the dolphins. His boat was very clean and surprisingly quiet. This is a much better alternative to the large party barge options. Almost to a point of being uncomparable.

Recommendations:
-Plan on at least four hours
-Bring food and beverages
-Snorkel Equipment (Great place for first-time experience)
-Underwater camera

1  Thank humunuku01
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Captain Tom was very personable and accommodating.
He gave suggestions and options based on what we had in mind for the day.
Tom's knowledge of the area and knowledge and concern for the environment is great

1  Thank RobCor3
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Literally just got off the boat. It wasn't ideal conditions but we did everything that we wanted to do- per Tommy's suggestions. Only thing missing was my open water swim but that was due to Mother Nature- Tommy was excited I wanted to do it! Saw the dolphins, caught a shark and lobster. Who wants to sit in a bar when they can do fun water stuff? We'll be back for the open water swim!

1  Thank Jackieb1119
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We were 6 french friends in Key West for few days and we really wanted to do some snorkeling. We wanted to go to Dry Tortugas National Park but it was closed… So we found captain Tom who took us for a 5 hours tour!
It was really awesome! The boat was nice, Tom really listened to our expectations and had a lot of things to explain to us. He let Cecile drive the boat for a while and she really enjoyed it.
We did a first stop for snorkeling and then a stop in a really paradisiac place for lunch and the last stop was to see some dolphins! It was magical!
All of us were totally satisfied by this experience! For sure will go with him if we have a chance to go back to Key West!

1  Thank Jibijibots