“Excellent Nature Tour”
Review of Easy Day Charters

Easy Day Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Design your own Tropical Adventure! Leave the crowds behind and dissappear into the calm waters surrounding Key West. You choose the activities that interest you - learn something new, focus on your favorite activities or try a little of everything. Special requests welcome!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Captain Tom is the best. We enjoyed our first day snorkeling so much, we decided to go back out the next day to Little Mullet Key for bird watching. We saw an Eagle, Osprey, Frigates, a rare Wunderman's Heron and many more. Dolphins, barracuda by the thousands, giant rays. The best memories of our trip was on Easy Day. Thanks Captain Tom, see you next year!

All reviews
"saw dolphins"
in 11 reviews
"snorkeling spot"

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Although I was not in Key West Captain Tom helped me to fulfill my Mother's final wishes; the scattering of her ashes in Key West and he did it in a kind and caring way. Captain Tom is so accommodating and he is so wonderful to do this for me in my absence. He was very good to respond to all of my phone calls and emails before and after the scattering. I could have not made this decision to the scattering this way without talking to Captain Tom and could have not made a better choice. I will defiantly contact Captain Tom if I should plan a trip to Key West. Thank you Captain Tom and thank you for helping me with this very private family issue.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I just returned from a trip to Key West over the Fourth holiday weekend and went out again with Easy Day Charters. If timing and scheduling permits, I always book Easy Day Charters for a day of boating, snorkeling or fishing. It's so much fun to get away onto the quiet side of the island and explore. This time out the weather was very windy, but Captain Tom skillfully maneuvered the water conditions and found a spot that was calmer where we could enjoy our picnic lunch and swim around a bit. The wind also made snorkeling a little difficult because visibility was low, but there's just something about putting on a mask and snorkel, getting my head wet and being under water for a while that always cures what ails me!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

When your tag line is "spend the day your way", you can bet you will have a great time! Captain Tom and Captain Wade were fabulous when my husband and I chartered a boat with them for the afternoon. They very accommodating, and knowledgeable about the area. They call to confirm your appointment and ask you how you want to spend the day. Can't wait to do it again!

1  Thank Claudia R