“Excellent customer service”

JV Rent'All
Ranked #115 of 324 Outdoor Activities in Key West
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: JV Rent' All is a proud provider of Golf Cart, Scooter, and Bicycle rentals here in Key West Florida. We are a small family owned buisness which thrives on providing a qualify product to its customers at an affordable rate. Key West is a small city full of adventure, and character. Everything in this town someway or another tells a story beginning with the street names, and ending with it's history. Transportation will be a must for you when you are down visiting the beautiful city. Once down here you will quickly realize how convenient it is to get around on a Golf Cart, Scooter, or Bicycle; which is why JV Rent' All is here to help you get to all your must see items on your list. We know how hard you have worked to get down here, so don't wait, and reserve your rental now. Our staff is well trained on how important it is to treat all customers with respect, and to help make your vacation memorable. We rely on repeat buisness, and therefore will guarantee you quality over quantity.
Reviewed July 10, 2016

Friendly and professional service. Scooter rental is the best way to get around key west and this is the company to rent from. I was getting ready to walk to my rental from my hotel room when I received a call asking if my party needed a ride to their location! YES I could hardly contain my excitement.! Once we got there very easy process and the scooters were very well kept. Will always rent from them when in Key West

2  Thank Tesham487
in 5 reviews
"equipment"
"duval"

Reviewed June 29, 2016

We stopped at Key West during a Cruise trip. As we exited we were greeted at a friendly Kiosk were they gave us an orientation on the rentals they had available. Soon after that we were transported in a golf part to the location and the customer service was great. Real easy to talk to and outgoing. The scooters were in perfect condition. No problems what so ever!

The employee told us to have ball and we really were able to appreciate the island as a whole! So much fun!! Best day out of all the others on the cruise. Would absolutely go back and would definitely recommend the place to everyone.

3  Thank Linette D
Reviewed June 28, 2016

We went to Key West for the day taking the ferry. We quickly realized that 4 hours was not enough time. We rented an electric car from these guys. IT WAS GREAT! The service was exceptional, the car was new and the price was $50.00 cheaper than the carts at the terminal. We even returned the car and went for a walk, while walking I felt a bit ill. My wife went back to JV and they quickly drove me back to the boat. Great service equals satisfied customers! Use them you will not regret it!

2  Thank YourNJREGuy
Reviewed May 27, 2016

Our experience here was exceptional! We rented an electric car for 24 hours and what a fun way to see the island! Beautiful scooters, electric cars and bicycles. You will be so happy you stopped here!

2  Thank 89jackie