Tripadvisor
Key West
1,415 results
All reviews toasted coconut free shuttle food truck mallory square blind pig nice hotel shuttle service every half hour sister hotel old town pool area nice pool would stay here again poolside bar downtown key west continental breakfast duval st
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

The front desk staff was friendly but that is the only positive thing I can say about this hotel. I truly believe they were trying to see how bad the services can be.
When we made our reservations, I contacted the travel agency and the hotel directly to ensure we had a king bed and a bath tub. My wife requires a tub. When we checked in we were given a room with a king bad but no tub, so I called the front desk and they stated the only room with a tub was with two beds. As such we had to take a double room. The room it self was kindof grimy. The next day when we arrived aback at our room I noticed there was no face and wash cloths - only a couple of bath towels, again we had to contact the front desk to request the appropriate towels. In the morning we discovered that the only coffee int he room was decaf, again another call to the front desk for real coffee. Once the coffee arrived 45 mintues later we attempted to make coffee but discovered there was only one cup in the entire room. The whole experience was unbelievable!!

Room tip: go some were else.
Date of stay: January 2020
Gates_24North, Manager at 24 North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are very sorry to hear that you had some issues during your stay. Please reach out directly to spilat@24northhotel.com with your reservation details so that we can further discuss.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

I had the pleasure of checking in with Mila and she was a breath of fresh Key West air! Her energy was contagious, made me smile and set the tone for the rest of my stay! This is what I came to Key Wesr for!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. We are so pleased to hear that Mila was so amazing! We hope you can come back to see us all again.

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

I appreciate that the hotel at 24 North Hotel offers a shuttle. However, the shuttle drivers are rude and unreliable. Dealing with tourists doesn’t seem to be what they want to do. I watched drivers multiple times raise their voice loudly to tell confused tourists they can’t help them. Rather than listen and ask what they need, the drivers wave them off and tell them “I don’t go there.” It would be better if mentioned, “Hey, I’m going into the town’s center” and you can walk to where you need to go. This would be a better behavior.

In addition, the 8:00 PM shuttle never arrived. Instead a shuttle arrived around 8:20 PM and unloaded passengers. I asked the driver what happened to the 8:00 PM shuttle. He told me, “It was full and left 3 minutes early.” I swear on the Bible this was a blatant lie. I was at the shuttle pick up spot 10 minutes early. While walking to the pick up spot I watched an EMPTY shuttle pass me and my friend. We both remarked that it was empty so it was probably making a circle back to the pick up spot. No, it never returned.

Another couple was early at the pick up spot. They said they’d been waiting awhile.

I told the driver of my shuttle that I was waiting early and he rudely said that I was wrong. He was very short and aggressive. What, really? Why did he insist that I was wrong when I had three witnesses with me?

Train your drivers!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Gates_24North, Manager at 24 North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our shuttle service. Please reach out directly to spilat@24northhotel.com to further discuss.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Overall it was a nice place to stay. The rooms need updating, not just the TV. They never left regular coffee in our room even after we requested it, only decaf and tea. The location was great, close to airport.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We hope you can come back to visit us again very soon!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

I was really worried after reading some of these reviews, especially since I reserved my room through Groupon. Thank goodness I didn't listen. The front desk staff was awesome. I booked an ocean front room not realizing that US1 is between the hotel and the ocean. When we realized this, the front desk went over and above to find us another clean room that was quieter. We sat at the inside bar every night with our BOGO coupons that we got at check in. The bartender was phenomenal. The Key Lime Colada was to die for. The pool rocks during the day with great music and bar specials. The rooms were nice as well as the bedding. The only issue that I had was the towels. Everyday the housekeeper left 2 towels for three registered guests. Every day I went to the front desk for towels. I left a note for the housekeeper but I think there was a definite language barrier. I mentioned this at checkout and was graciously given an adjustment to my resort fees. I would definitely stay there again. Don't believe everything you read.

Room tip: Ocean view has a very busy road under your door. It is not the quiet side. Go for the pool side if you prefer no traffic noise at night.
Date of stay: January 2020

Thank you for letting us know about your superb experience with us! We hope you can come back down to see us again very soon!