“Best Coffee in Key West”
Review of Keys Coffee Co.

Keys Coffee Co.
Ranked #2 of 47 Quick Bites in Key West
Description: Coffee bar and sandwich shop that serves all kinds and styles of coffee beverages from beans which come directly from local roaster, unique sandwiches and signature smoothies.
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

This is a hidden gem, off the main Duval St Drag ( lol) The best coffee we have had on our Florida trip. Lovely ambience, very friendly team.

If you love coffee make sure you put this on your list of places to refresh.

We are going back to try the food menu, which also looks good.

Date of visit: December 2016
Drazdou Z, Owner at Keys Coffee Co., responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2016

Thank You so much for a great review. I'm very pleased to hear that You liked everything. Hope to see You next time You're on the island.

Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

This cozy coffee shop serves one of the best breakfasts in Key West! The fluffy cuban bread stuffed with perfect bacon, fluffy scrambled eggs, melted cheddar, and a real vine ripened slice of tomato had me and my son stuffing our faces!!! My wife had the Capri which was equally as delicious. Spinach and cheese, a gooy, delicious mess inside a croissant. Yum!!! Last, but NOT least, the coffee! Oh, my God, the coffee! Amazing! I felt like I was sitting in a cafe in Havana! Keep it up guys! Happy Holidays! We'll be back soon

Date of visit: December 2016
Drazdou Z, Owner at Keys Coffee Co., responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2016

Thank You so much for a great review. I'm very pleased to hear that You liked everything. We work hard every day to keep up with our high standards and reviews like that keep us very motivated. Thank You again.

Reviewed December 22, 2016

If you love coffee this is a must! They have great coffee and great service! The smoothies are really good also. All natural and taste great. I visited here several times while on my trip. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: December 2016
Drazdou Z, Owner at Keys Coffee Co., responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2016

"A Must in Key West"! Wow, Thank You so much, Matthew. All our staff is very super happy when we read reviews like that. It keeps us rocking.

Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

Haven't had the coffee but have made a trip especially for the green goodness smoothie. Very yummy. Cute chill vibe. Recommend stopping in if you want something low key.

Date of visit: December 2016
Drazdou Z, Owner at Keys Coffee Co., responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2016

Thank You so much for your review, Claire. I'm very pleased to know that You liked the green goodness smoothie and made a trip especially for it. Hope to see You again soon.

Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

They had awesome coffee and excellent food for breakfast. Great place to visit for some good Cuban coffee.

Date of visit: December 2016

Thanks for Your feedback, I'm very glad to know that You enjoyed everything.